B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Had some hopes(few)that rlc would bet big way for this summer time,but they did exactly th opposite,another four months lost for b2.The no real life,the nude poses,the massages all will be in action for next three,four months.

Hail the return of Sofie!!!!  Not sure what you are asking for...pretty sure you don't know either.  In any event Sofie is the best thing to hit this apartment since she left!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Looks like Sofie has a lot of fans, always top cam even when she does nothing, just like  last time she was here, I don't get it.

She does...I'm not sure what you mean by does nothing?  She did more than many on RLC have ever done.  Jeez some people are just blind because they plain old do not like someone.  My HD is full of Sofie and quite a few girls doing nothing?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

She does...I'm not sure what you mean by does nothing?  She did more than many on RLC have ever done.  Jeez some people are just blind because they plain old do not like someone.  My HD is full of Sofie and quite a few girls doing nothing?  

I mean when just sitting on the bed doing nothing while other cams seemed more interesting, I could understand if she was doing a bate or something or was naked but she was not. I know she did something last time she was here although most was covered up except towards the end she showed more without hiding under the covers. And yes I remember all the shows where she tickled the other girls with her little duster, I guess we can call that something 🙂

I know she did a little more than that, I guess it's just a matter of taste.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I mean when just sitting on the bed doing nothing while other cams seemed more interesting, I could understand if she was doing a bate or something or was naked but she was not. I know she did something last time she was here although most was covered up except towards the end she showed more without hiding under the covers.

Sofie we love her for what she is, not for what she does (with Monica, unfortunately for her,it is the opposite)...
Sofie is a work of art, I mean, her body, at first, sculted to perfection,with fascinating shapes, that gap, you do not see it anywhere on RLC...

But Sofie is not just a magisterial body, it's also an unparalleled body language, a way of moving in the spaces she occupies, it seems she is always a few centimeters from the ground
For those like me who are fascinated by Sofie, seeing her fondling herself is sometimes stronger and more enjoyable than seeing Sofie doing explicit sex...

See her hiding, played with camera angles is a delight, I want to be frustrated by Sofie, to appreciate even more, the time she will let me see more closely, and more intense
The good thing, Fagen,it is that you have appreciated Toni for what she was, not for what she was doing,there were not many people to appreciate her as she is, but you were there, which I think, allows you, to better understand why Sofie is so often ToP CaM without doing anything(just her presence is enough,and it is really tough to understand for non fan), and I'll tell you the best for me, it's that I'm as astonished as you are Fagen,and fascinates also at the same time, to see her ToP CaM when Sofie does nothing,thats makes me crazy of happiness,or when she is strongly criticized on CC,and i want to see them more than anything,because it puts me in an infinite happiness, like you, Fagen, it should have put in this form of hapiness when the of CC, criticized Toni...

Ok,ok,I'm going to stop there,for the moment, the problem with Sofie is that I can talk about it for an eternity...
For now,i go just watching her...:biggrin:

ASide
RLC becomes fascinating when a girl dazzles you and not just by her beauty,but by all that she represent to you...

17 days is short for you and Toni, you should have had more fun watching Toni, rather than focusing on the bad criticism of CC...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Sofie we love her for what she is, not for what she does (with Monica, unfortunately for her,it is the opposite)
Sofie is a work of art, I mean, her body, at first, sculted to perfection, 

with fascinating shapes, that gap, you do not see it anywhere on RLC

But Sofie is not just a magisterial body, it's also an unparalleled body language, a way of moving in the spaces she occupies, it seems she is always a few centimeters from the ground
For those like me who are fascinated by Sofie, seeing her fondling herself is sometimes stronger and more enjoyable than seeing Sofie doing explicit sex
See her hiding, played with camera angles is a delight, I want to be frustrated by Sofie, to appreciate even more, the time she will let me see more closely, and more intense

The good thing, Fagen,it is that you have appreciated Toni for what she was, not for what she was doing,there were not many people to appreciate her as she is, but you were there, which I think, allows you, to better understand why Sofie is so often ToP CaM without doing anything(just her presence is enough,and it is really tough to understand for non fan), and I'll tell you the best for me, it's that I'm as astonished as you are Fagen,and fascinates also at the same time, to see her ToP CaM when Sofie does nothing,thats makes me crazy of happiness,or when she is strongly criticized on CC,and i want to see them more than anything,because it puts me in an infinite happiness, like you, Fagen, it should have put in this form of hapiness when the of CC, criticized Toni
Ok,ok,I'm going to stop there,for the moment, the problem with Sofie is that I can talk about it for an eternity

ASide
RLC becomes fascinating when a girl dazzles you and not just by her beauty,but by all that she represent to you, 17 days is short for you and Toni, you should have had more fun watching Toni, rather than focusing on the bad criticism of CC

Yes I guess thats why I liked Antonia, even though she didnt do much she had something  I liked, something real and natural. I guess it's just a matter of taste, but we will see if Sofie makes me appreciate her more this time around 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Hail the return of Sofie!!!!  Not sure what you are asking for...pretty sure you don't know either.  In any event Sofie is the best thing to hit this apartment since she left!!!

And you know what you asking for...yep Sophie is the best thing to hit this apartment..that's why so many viewers are so "happy" to see her back again..nothing's beats show girls like her,she is at the "excelente" level of The might Twins...thanks to Sophie b2 will be zero fun for four months..at least Regard that big nice bedroom.

5 hours ago, firewall said:

the queen of the teasing is sick for the moment

and now she not. when its time for her to leave the apt. like she just did . but she played that same way on both of her last two stays. funny how she was sick in bed all day but she got all better when its time to go out.  

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

Sofie we love her for what she is, not for what she does (with Monica, unfortunately for her,it is the opposite)...
Sofie is a work of art, I mean, her body, at first, sculted to perfection,with fascinating shapes, that gap, you do not see it anywhere on RLC...

For those like me who are fascinated by Sofie, seeing her fondling herself is sometimes stronger and more enjoyable than seeing Sofie doing explicit sex...

The good thing, Fagen,it is that you have appreciated Toni for what she was, not for what she was doing,there were not many people to appreciate her as she is, but you were there, which I think, allows you, to better understand why Sofie is so often ToP CaM without doing anything(just her presence is enough,and it is really tough to understand for non fan), and I'll tell you the best for me, it's that I'm as astonished as you are Fagen,and fascinates also at the same time, to see her ToP CaM when Sofie does nothing,thats makes me crazy of happiness,or when she is strongly criticized on CC,and i want to see them more than anything,because it puts me in an infinite happiness, like you, Fagen, it should have put in this form of hapiness when the of CC, criticized Toni...

Ok,ok,I'm going to stop there,for the moment, the problem with Sofie is that I can talk about it for an eternity...

ASide
RLC becomes fascinating when a girl dazzles you and not just by her beauty,but by all that she represent to you...

17 days is short for you and Toni, you should have had more fun watching Toni, rather than focusing on the bad criticism of CC...

Nice post Zzak...I, unlike others here, admire guys who aren't afraid to post their feelings like this for a particular girl they've really fallen for. Hell, I've done it with several girls...😏

However I disagree with this bit I've highlighted...I loved Monica for what she was and what she did 😁.. and could talk about Magical Monica for an eternity too...😉

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nice post Zzak...I, unlike others here, admire guys who aren't afraid to post their feelings like this for a particular girl they've really fallen for. Hell, I've done it with several girls...😏

However I disagree with this bit I've highlighted...I loved Monica for what she was and what she did 😁.. and could talk about Magical Monica for an eternity too...😉

I dislike Mo and Nicky...

But i like the way you write  and are Spicy Boy...

I enjoy to read you...

Keep it up... 🏂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

I mean when just sitting on the bed doing nothing while other cams seemed more interesting, I could understand if she was doing a bate or something or was naked but she was not. I know she did something last time she was here although most was covered up except towards the end she showed more without hiding under the covers. And yes I remember all the shows where she tickled the other girls with her little duster, I guess we can call that something 🙂

I know she did a little more than that, I guess it's just a matter of taste.

Like I said just admit that you don't like her :dodgy: