Japanese Swimsuit # 1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rod001...I'm sending you the hospital bill for them having to reattach my tongue. Here I am trying to eat breakfast and clicked on this thread. 😵

My tongue kept falling out and I must have just bitten it in half. These Asian girls are the absolute best. If God made anything else more beautiful, he kept it all to himself.

Keep 'em cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Rod001...I'm sending you the hospital bill for them having to reattach my tongue. Here I am trying to eat breakfast and clicked on this thread. 😵

My tongue kept falling out and I must have just bitten it in half. These Asian girls are the absolute best. If God made anything else more beautiful, he kept it all to himself.

Keep 'em cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah ah ah, no problem you can send me the bill loool, i'm happy to see somebody like me  appreciate the beauty from the rising sun, stay tuned more are coming  soon 

Attention it's contagious, with addiction your tongue can become like that    :angel:

french kiss tongue GIF

• Like 1

p1.jpg           

beautiful shia GIF  

• Like 1

Look at me in the eyes...... I said in the eyes 

p5.jpg

warning ted-ed GIF                     op addict GIF

• Like 1