B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #5 / June #1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

and leora also ! this is the end of rlc

Seriously? Leora is probably the driving force in getting new comers to sign up to rlc which is why they always put her cam like homepage when a non-member enter the site so they think all girls there masturbate everyday. Surely it must be a mistake, they probably just testing something.

Btw I think it was like a small leaving party in this apt, it was funny to see them girls trying to take off Erika's jeans and she was like omg what have I got myself into ending up in this apt, but good for us viewers if Erika loosen up a bit, her body reminds me of Leora's when I first found rlc back in her old apt.

il y a 1 minute, Mauri a dit :

what do you mean?

Someone mentioned Olya & Ariela seem to be avoiding each other, no longer doing shows together after Adelita left.

Yes they still share the same bed when they are in B4 but very little communication between them.

Now Olya is in B3 and Ariela is in B1.

Just now, SierraTM said:

Qualcuno ha menzionato che Olya e Ariela sembrano evitarsi a vicenda, non facendo più spettacoli insieme dopo che Adelita se ne è andata.

Sì, condividono lo stesso letto quando sono in B4 ma hanno pochissime comunicazioni tra loro.

Ora Olya è in B3 e Ariela è in B1.

probably leave soon?

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Someone mentioned Olya & Ariela seem to be avoiding each other, no longer doing shows together after Adelita left.

Yes they still share the same bed when they are in B4 but very little communication between them.

Now Olya is in B3 and Ariela is in B1.

you are right 😉