Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #3

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

A visiting couple that I don't recognise.  Are they new, or does anyone know if they've been guests of E&S before?

They lived in the apartment last year when Eva and Sam was on vacation

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Daleys a dit :

Ils ont eu plus de 12 tours de sexe en une nuit.

triste soirée ils étaient complètement défoncés les yeux hagards et leurs actes sexuelles étaient plus mécaniques que romantiques  ...... 

il y a 5 minutes, rado07 a dit :

What's on
Eva and Sam leave the house together, they take their sleeping mask and a cloth, Sam the backpack
Eva forgot her phone in BR, her computer is still in LR
this is unusual for Eva?????

retour avant 1h30 ou après  5h30    horaires transport métro St Pétersbourg 

Eva gets a text message at 0410 and it is so important she has to answer it and now she is awake and not sure what she is doing. Who is so important to her that she wakes up to answer a message at 0410. And Sam again in the living room sleeping on the couch.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eva gets a text message at 0410 and it is so important she has to answer it and now she is awake and not sure what she is doing. Who is so important to her that she wakes up to answer a message at 0410. And Sam again in the living room sleeping on the couch.

The easiest thing to do is when you go to bed is shut the dam phone off. That way your not disturbed out of a nights sleep.  No real need for a phone be on 24 hours a day.

I'm sure glad I never got duped into buying one.  I still have landline and I shut the ringer off when I go to bed.  Then if any calls come in it goes straight to Voice-Mail.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The easiest thing to do is when you go to bed is shut the dam phone off. That way your not disturbed out of a nights sleep.  No real need for a phone be on 24 hours a day.

I'm sure glad I never got duped into buying one.  I still have landline and I shut the ringer off when I go to bed.  Then if any calls come in it goes straight to Voice-Mail.  

They do have uses. I have carried one since 1994 when I spent many hours in wiring closets setting up circuits for companies wanting Internet service eventually working for the ISP's helping them troubleshoot their circuits. I would go through up to four batteries a day and my phone bill was more than $1200/ month, which I did not have to pay thank goodness. And I am so mobile these days I need it as my primary line. In some areas where I live I have a landline only because of the Security systems.

42 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They do have uses. I have carried one since 1994 when I spent many hours in wiring closets setting up circuits for companies wanting Internet service eventually working for the ISP's helping them troubleshoot their circuits. I would go through up to four batteries a day and my phone bill was more than $1200/ month, which I did not have to pay thank goodness. And I am so mobile these days I need it as my primary line. In some areas where I live I have a landline only because of the Security systems.

There are certain things people do where they are needed to be on regularly.  I was speaking in relation to these girls in RLC Apartments about turning the things off.  I may have worded my post wrong and the context was taken differently if so I apologise.    

• Like 2