B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

il y a 42 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

If the preservation of bandwidth is the objective, then I'm all for it.

This and also for the girls to walk around the whole apartment naked.

I actually didn't like the idea of them turning B1-2 cam free.

It stopped alot of the girls activities. Ginger used to bate there for eg.

Edited by SierraTM
amendment

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

So you have never paid?  How is that a downside for RLC by stopping people like you from viewing for free...lol?  It's always the same when these sites restrict free viewing...the one's who don't and will never pay complain and say how stupid the provider is and they don't understand marketing...bla bla bla...lol.  Just pay FFS if you want to watch! :dodgy:

I pay only when I see potential in an apartment, so no I don't want to watch because the substance is not worth the asking. My dollar is my vote and paying would be pretty easy but then I'd be supporting something that is not justified by the cost. Where you put your dollar is where you put your vote.

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

very bad decision of rlc to turn the most popular apartments in full premium,

I hope they will lose many members with this decision in the next weeks

I agree that it's a bad decision but if you are subscribed this has no effect.

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

I pay only when I see potential in an apartment, so no I don't want to watch because the substance is not worth the asking. My dollar is my vote and paying would be pretty easy but then I'd be supporting something that is not justified by the cost. Where you put your dollar is where you put your vote.

Then we agree...i put my money on a huge RLC issue lately BANDWIDTH!!!

il y a 8 minutes, AntEater a dit :

If you are talking about value then yes, RLC subscription right now is not worth the money.

B1 is in disarray, B2 is a shithole, B3 I don't watch much so I don't know and B4 lost Adelita, 2 new girls whom we are unsure about, Olya & Ariela are feuding and FXXKING KARLA IS STILL FXXKING AROUND!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot about the other couples apartments & the Moscow apartments. The Kristy's apartment is okay but I don't follow the other one. For the couples apartment, only Lana & Martina are okay for me.

Edited by SierraTM
add on

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I agree that it's a bad decision but if you are subscribed this has no effect.

till 15 june but I am not member every month with rlc and they forcing you to suscribe again (no more free cams) I don't like this technic

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

If you are talking about value then yes, RLC subscription right now is not worth the money.

B1 is in disarray, B2 is a shithole, B3 I don't watch much so I don't know and B4 lost Adelita, 2 new girls whom we are unsure about, Olya & Ariela are feuding and FXXKING KARLA IS STILL FXXKING AROUND!

and it's just a question of time for rlc to turn B3  in full premium also

Just now, firewall said:

till 15 june but I am not member every month with rlc and they forcing you to suscribe again (no more free cams) I don't like this technic

Yes I hate the forcing. I am not a dog, I do not do tricks for treats!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

I am on the same boat, there are times that I stop subscription where there is like only two girls to watch, then I renew the subscription when a girl whom I really want to watch joins the project.

• Like 2