B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

Just now, firewall said:

till 15 june but I am not member every month with rlc and they forcing you to suscribe again (no more free cams) I don't like this technic

I totally agree with you.

This decision will most certainly cause free users to NOT subscribe.

• Like 2

Just now, trulyrlc said:

I am on the same boat, there are times that I stop subscription where there is like only two girls to watch, then I renew the subscription when a girl whom I really want to watch joins the project.

same here

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

If you are talking about value then yes, RLC subscription right now is not worth the money.

B1 is in disarray, B2 is a shithole, B3 I don't watch much so I don't know and B4 lost Adelita, 2 new girls whom we are unsure about, Olya & Ariela are feuding and FXXKING KARLA IS STILL FXXKING AROUND!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot about the other couples apartments & the Moscow apartments. The Kristy's apartment is okay but I don't follow the other one. For the couples apartment, only Lana & Martina are okay for me.

Exactly, just OK, nothing fruitful.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I totally agree with you.

This decision will most certainly cause free users to NOT subscribe.

and the only respect rlc give for their suscribers when their membership is over is the same than the eternal freeloaders it's not acceptable

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

and the only respect rlc give for their suscribers when their membership is over is the same than the eternal freeloaders it's not acceptable

yes hmm they should give us something like Achivements kinda like Steam haha ..... watch 4 cams at the same time continuously for 24 hours ( Multi- Tasking achivement unlocked ) 😂

Just now, trulyrlc said:

yes hmm they should give us something like Achivements kinda like Steam haha ..... watch 4 cams at the same time continuously for 24 hours ( Multi- Tasking achivement unlocked ) 😂

I ask just to open one free cam per apartments with no time limit for their regular suscribers, is it too much asking...apparently yes

Just now, firewall said:

To be honest, for me it's not that big of an issue. 

I've quit RLC a couple of times over the last few years and it's never been the free cams that have caused me to re-subscribe.

It's always been the discussions on this forum.

• Like 2

I think now the responsibility to advise new visitors falls onto the members here who have access to premium cams, sort of like a rating system sorted into Looks, Nudity, Frequency of solo and couple sex etc.

il y a 2 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

To be honest, for me it's not that big of an issue. 

I've quit RLC a couple of times over the last few years and it's never been the free cams that have caused me to re-subscribe.

It's always been the discussions on this forum.

True, I almost quit RLC for good after Monica left. My girl actually found this forum, told me about it and I carried on.

But I quit for about a month midway because the girls then suck and activities went down.

à l’instant, trulyrlc a dit :

I think now the responsibility to advise new visitors falls onto the members here who have access to premium cams, sort of like a rating system sorted into Looks, Nudity, Frequency of solo and couple sex etc.

That I will not fail to do, and of course the rest too!