B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Possible but the whole property is basically one big park, especially out back. 

I just read that Numi was in her bed crying earlier.  Anybody figure out why yet and is she ok now? 

I haven't got a clue but she seemed fine when they left.

All I know is her phone kept ringing, she wouldn't answer it and was crying at the same time.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I haven't got a clue but she seemed fine when they left.

All I know is her phone kept ringing, she wouldn't answer it and was crying at the same time.

That's a girl for ya.  Well thanks for updating me. I'm headed over to see Monica in just a bit so I'll have to read all the posts in the morning.  I hope you gents get lucky.  I know I'm going to. :biggrin:

Just now, dontgetnone said:

That's a girl for ya.  Well thanks for updating me. I'm headed over to see Monica in just a bit so I'll have to read all the posts in the morning.  I hope you gents get lucky.  I know I'm going to. :biggrin:

Have a good one. 

I'm headed out in about an hour as well so if anything good happens I'll have to catch it on replay.

However I'm not expecting much. :dodgy:

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Still no sign of Salma yet?  She must be having a really good weekend or however long she's been gone.  She may be pretty stretched out by the time she gets home. 😉