RLC blocking free cams

pudley

Well, ain't this fun. I see members in this thread who hated other members in other threads and 'liking' each others post. 

No matter what your political and religious views are, we all seem to agree on one thing. RLC SUCKS ASS! 

Now, if we could just get together on everything else, this just might be a happy world to live in.

• Like 2

il y a 12 minutes, firewall a dit :

well now we have just camcaps for know what's happens in the apartments when we are not members,

don't know what effect on camcaps the decision of rlc will have now

Hoepfully it backfires massively in their face.

• Like 3

I don't expect it will any affect on CamCaps, this is a quite diverse forum with RLC being only one part of it. The majority of those who follow the RLC threads are already members of RLC anyway. It will reduce the amount of pic from RLC though.

• Upvote 1

We have a member that posts the monthly statistics of a few of the various sites. I'm curious to see their June performance when the numbers come out in a month or so. It'll probably look like the stock market graph when Odumbass took office. Straight down.

27 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

We have a member that posts the monthly statistics of a few of the various sites. I'm curious to see their June performance when the numbers come out in a month or so. It'll probably look like the stock market graph when Odumbass took office. Straight down.

Here are them stats for last months, the top was in JANUARY with 74M visitors/month they drop alot on MARCH they had 60M visitors and now drop 33.40% on April to 40.13M.

Due of they radical decision of premium cameras i expect for MAY and JUNE they drop an other 30% and they got 15-20M visitors/month

WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM

reallifecam.com is ranked #110 for Adult and #971 Globally. Get a full report of their traffic statistics and market share.

Lost visitors, money gone, wallet drop

advertising company GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

yes this graphic need to fall very deep inside the rlc ass but for the moment they are saved by the india country where there is the most percent of visitors with 18 %

Capture-2019-06-02-13-02-33-42.jpg