Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

1 minute ago, beckett said:

I've seen Paul more than Leora this last week........its been a bad week 😄

Unfortunately and sadly you are correct, but Leora's 'Sunshine' can always overtake dark and gloomy days, if only she stopped allowing it (Paul's dark and gloomy days) from happen so often

1 hour ago, scutus said:

I hate to say it. But, all indications that I see her doing in the guest room, suggests that Leora is going to go visit someone for at least a couple of days. She is loading up the large tote bag, she just purchased, with make up supplies. Plus items from the panty drawer, white anklets from the bedroom. Along with a hair brush, and lotion from the bath room.     😕

I suspect she will be out the door early tomorrow morning. Most likely to be missing for two, or three days.    🙁

This all happened within  a half hour after she got home from her day out .

I can recall the greatest moment and example of how much Leora made sure more often than not we were always satisfied, the day I recall happened in the guest room and at that time Leora was fully dress and had absolutely no plans to bate, but all of a sudden it was like she thought of us, and started bating and even took time to personally pick Eva up and temporary put her in the bedroom and return to the guest room where she resume bating, but I forgot to mention she also brought back her brown toy where she vigorously used to drive her to a very sexual height and for our visual pleasure also, and afterwards with her dress still on she used her sexy black stockings she had on to wipe up all her wetness after she finished, but like I said all of that was not planned and actually she was completely dress waiting for her girlfriend that was going to stay with her for a couple of days but back then this was the Leora I loved because even though she had important plans that would have taking her attention from us she took that moment just to make sure we were all satisfied

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Newark52 said:

2 HOURS! I don't know what pills you are taking pepe, but if I was you I'd STOP straight away, and send them to Paul he could do with some more delusions of grandeur, just to top up what he's already got

Major and I mean Major sarcasm. 

• Like 2

+Con la decisione di RLC Che Hanno Preso di passarle molte stanze a premium secondo me perderanno molto in visualizzazioni quindi alche in Spettatori, nel ultima settimana pochissimi Spettacoli Nelle stanze gratuitamente ma Soprattutto MOLTI appartamenti vuoti per molto tempo ... Io da Assiduo Spettatore sto mi STA Scendendo di molto. Secondo me se va avanti Così non Avrà vita lunga !!! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, matri69 said:

+Con la decisione di RLC Che Hanno Preso di passarle molte stanze a premium secondo me perderanno molto in visualizzazioni quindi alche in Spettatori, nel ultima settimana pochissimi Spettacoli Nelle stanze gratuitamente ma Soprattutto MOLTI appartamenti vuoti per molto tempo ... Io da Assiduo Spettatore sto mi STA Scendendo di molto. Secondo me se va avanti Così non Avrà vita lunga !!! 

Capisco la tua opinione e sono d'accordo. Nuovi marinai che non hanno firmato per servire una nave che affonda.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I can recall the greatest moment and example of how much Leora made sure more often than not we were always satisfied, the day I recall happened in the guest room and at that time Leora was fully dress and had absolutely no plans to bate, but all of a sudden it was like she thought of us, and started bating and even took time to personally pick Eva up and temporary put her in the bedroom and return to the guest room where she resume bating, but I forgot to mention she also brought back her brown toy where she vigorously used to drive her to a very sexual height and for our visual pleasure also, and afterwards with her dress still on she used her sexy black stockings she had on to wipe up all her wetness after she finished, but like I said all of that was not planned and actually she was completely dress waiting for her girlfriend that was going to stay with her for a couple of days but back then this was the Leora I loved because even though she had important plans that would have taking her attention from us she took that moment just to make sure we were all satisfied

I guess no one recognized the point I was trying to make on this one

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess no one recognized the point I was trying to make on this one

I recognized your point. I also remember when she was new, shy, introverted, moody, guarded and uncomfortable when she first moved into her first RLC apartment. I think that along the way she released her inner exhibitionist. Some of that development could be attributed to RLC, as she possibly renewed her contract with RLC a couple times and she found she could do well cooperating with them. I could be wrong on this, but she's always been our CC Goddess regardless whether we were just lurking or subscribing. Good gal. She's smart, pretty, talented, and I wish her the best.

Also, all my best to her long-term friend, Bangs (we called her that here because of the haircut. Classy woman and much beloved by the CC Goddess).

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Also, all my best to her long-term friend, Bangs (we called her that here because of the haircut. Classy woman and much beloved by the CC Goddess).

Would love to see more of Bangs, I too have liked her from the first time I saw her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Some times, dogs need a long walk. It's work, but nothing beyond what could be expected of a trained Russian military man.

A very long walk. Off a very deep pier! But don't take the dog. Even thought the barking is irritating Leora would never be the same without her.

• Like 4