Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

13 hours ago, scutus said:

I hate to say it. But, all indications that I see her doing in the guest room, suggests that Leora is going to go visit someone for at least a couple of days. She is loading up the large tote bag, she just purchased, with make up supplies. Plus items from the panty drawer, white anklets from the bedroom. Along with a hair brush, and lotion from the bathroom.     😕

I suspect she will be out the door early tomorrow morning. Most likely to be missing for two, or three days.    

She just made it into the morning, leaving at 00:38, how long for who knows RLC haven't put it up yet, but we'll have time to get on with all those outstanding chores

For those who remember the last time she went away on her own they hadn't been in this apartment long, leaving Paul to fend for himself, when she returned it took her almost two days to clean up after him.

• Like 2

hi wa ss, chacun ses goûts ça c'est sur, sinon si tout était le même qu'est ce qu'ont se feraient C.... , personnellement je ne vois pas VHTV comme un site de voyeurs  concurrent de RLC, mais plus comme un grand baisodrome, donc si c'est pour du sexe oui c'est clair c'est pas ça qui manque. j'ai l'impression que c'est une ruche toujours en effervescence, les appartements ont l'air assez compactes et je trouve que ça ne fait pas trop naturel, donc sur base de ce que j'ai vu et  vois dans les partages ici a CC ,  sans vouloir vous critiquer vous les partisans de VHTV, car comme j'ai dit chacun pose ses yeux ou il veut. Je suis devenu membre de RLC dont le slogan est "Unique voyeur project. The private life of other people. Live voyeur video 24/7"  ce qui avait le mérite d'expliquer clairement a la base ou ils voulaient arriver. Il n'y avait pas beaucoup d'appartement et ceux ci n'avaient le luxe de certains d'aujourd'hui. Arrive alors fin juin 2013 Leora et Paul Je vais encore me répéter mais c'est elle qui ma envoûté,  mis juillet j'ai pris le premium que je l'ai gardé avec quelques micro coupures jusqu'à la fin mai de cette année (je ne suis pas sur d'être sauvé, la temptation de re-signé est grande, Leora j'arrive pas a la sortir de ma tête lol). Pour revenir à RLC, quand tu vois des gens 24h / 24 bah dans la vrai vie c'est pas vraiment le sexe à longueur de journée. Donc Au niveau voyeurs c'était pas mal car ça prenait tout sont sense. Ils y a quand même pas mal de choses qui se sont passées et certaines mémorables. Il est a regretté qu'a ce jour RLC ai un peux changer son fusil d'épaule et commence a faire un peux trop de show préparé, que quelque filles regardent la cam pendant le sexe oui comme Leora, ça fait exploser quelques braillettes, mais a certaines heures il y a embouteillage devant les cams pour des shows bien rodés qui n'ont plus rien de naturel les amis, voilà, mais je reste quand même pour le concept coté RLC dans sa base. Bla bla bla ....  je suis a la bourre je vous laissent traduire  ah ah ah 

chased jack sparrow GIF

HAIL CC

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

RLC shows L&P apartment on vacation yet nose picker is there on the couch. Leora on vacation from him.  😂

After around a year of living with a cloud (or should that be clown) she needs a break from him, but will he move enough to make a mess between now and when she gets back on Wednesday or will he stay rooted to the sofa?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

After around a year of living with a cloud (or should that be clown) she needs a break from him, but will he move enough to make a mess between now and when she gets back on Wednesday or will he stay rooted to the sofa?

Well he really only has four spots he's in most of the time and two of them he spends 90% of his time. It will take her a month this time to clean up after him if she can get back in the door. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I retract the "clown" bit, although Clowns are depicted as buffoons they served a purpose as funny entertainers (Court Jesters) and still do, so Paul I duly apologise you are definitely not a clown

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I retract the "clown" bit, although Clowns are depicted as buffoons they served a purpose as funny entertainers (Court Jesters) and still do, so Paul I duly apologise you are definitely not a clown

I kind of thought that was an insult to clowns. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I kind of thought that was an insult to clowns. 

That's why I retracted the Clown bit, and I must unreservedly apologise to all the real "Clowns" who visit this forum for my mistake.

• Like 2