Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She's still there sleeping on the door mat in the hall

Thanks Newark,  I wondered if that was her I am on mobile so the picture quality isn't great. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Thanks Newark,  I wonder if that was her I am on mobile so the picture quality isn't great. 

I'd have struggled if she'd not been laid on a light coloured mat/rug.

I'm out, as she's on holiday and my first reserve is still asleep with her partner, I think it's time to go and find something to do like watch the grass grow or something equally interesting.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Unless someone has a Fetish for Boogers there won't be nothing to see here for a few days.  :biggrin:

And not even a goodbye bate before leaving, just to keep us Spellbound and interested until she returned, please believe me the old back-in-the-day Leora would have left us a sexual Parting Gift before leaving...... this is just my opinion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

And not even a goodbye bate before leaving, just to keep us Spellbound and interested until she returned, please believe me the old back-in-the-day Leora would have left us a sexual Parting Gift before leaving...... this is just my opinion

she dont care anymore, her interests are more outside now.

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Pretty poor form from Leora. Her care factor is zero these days.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I recognized your point. I also remember when she was new, shy, introverted, moody, guarded and uncomfortable when she first moved into her first RLC apartment. I think that along the way she released her inner exhibitionist. Some of that development could be attributed to RLC, as she possibly renewed her contract with RLC a couple times and she found she could do well cooperating with them. I could be wrong on this, but she's always been our CC Goddess regardless whether we were just lurking or subscribing. Good gal. She's smart, pretty, talented, and I wish her the best.

Also, all my best to her long-term friend, Bangs (we called her that here because of the haircut. Classy woman and much beloved by the CC Goddess).

Well put Mr. Squirrel, and I do certainly agree.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

80 degrees outside. Can't really blame her for wanting to get out.   I think everyone will survive a day.

1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

There is no sunshine when she's gone...…

I agree there is a definite lack of sunshine in the apartment when she is gone.  But, can you blame her for not wanting to get out and enjoy the fresh, warm outside air.

I, can visualize her and Emi, ( Bangs ) out riding around in the country, or playing on the beach.    😊

The recent months of cloudy weather permeating in the apartment, is in its self, justification to take a much needed break away from it.   🙂

I suspect we, " the so addicted bunch that we are, who complains if we don't get our daily Leora fix " will not be neglected when she comes back , ( if she so chooses to ) to the apartment.   😟

Fear not !  Eva, is still in the apartment . 😉

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Pretty poor form from Leora. Her care factor is zero these days.

Don't forget she's got that cloud around nearly all the time, and recently he's gone back to following her around just like he did the last time he was unemployed

• Like 3