Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

Talking out loud...

While I know Camcaps doesn't revolve around RLC, with various apartments (most watched) now subscription only, I wonder how it has affected CC web traffic (in relation to RLC related forums).  My guess is after a couple weeks, it has been noticeable that traffic is down (I'd guess 15%).

Some traffic might migrate to VHTV, but they are different then RLC.  VHTV is 95% sex. 33% of the time the banging never ends in an orgasm. Even more so, they're texting while fucking or stopping for a cigarette (how romantic!).  Watching banging for the sake of banging doesn't interested me. RLC participants often factored in the human equation (which is what gets my attention).    So...I'm sure CC traffic regarding RLC forums has noticeably dropped.

• Like 7

Howard: we're watching the metrics. Traffic wise, it seems to be holding steady at CC due to all our pissing and moaning about this latest move by RLC. My fervent hope is that the traffic on RLC's site shows a substantial decline and wakes them up.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Howard: we're watching the metrics. Traffic wise, it seems to be holding steady at CC due to all our pissing and moaning about this latest move by RLC. My fervent hope is that the traffic on RLC's site shows a substantial decline and wakes them up.

I wouldn't hold my breath (I know poor choice of words around me) on RLC doing anything for the better. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Howard said:

. . .  Watching banging for the sake of banging doesn't interested me. RLC participants often factored in the human equation (which is what gets my attention).    . . .

Except for the St. Pete's students and a few others,  Leora and Maya are the only old school girls, from the days when RLC invited REAL COUPLES.

Somewhere along the line, RLC decided to compete with VHTV. They started the All-Girls Barc apartments (which incidentally had huge amounts of Barc content posted here, and must have advertised lots of Victoria's Secret lingerie). However, some of us do like something that looks like the real thing, and we enjoy seeing tenants that have personality and relationships. RLC apparently no longer wishes to display that, or much else, to the general public.

I think that RLC decided to change its audience in order to compete with VHTV. They'll lose at this game. VHTV does the sex and high activity better on their site, and RLC just keeps locking up their public feeds while VHTV has quickly added to their menu. Without sticking true to what they did best -- that would be creating empathy with the "real" tenant couples --  RLC has tossed its branding into the trash.

• Like 5

I'm sure that Leora will be aware that those free cams have gone now, therefore limiting her audience for those exhibitionist moments she thrives on. I really think that despite the premium and paid subscribers still  being loyal to her the vastly reduced numbers watching her now, due to the rlc change of heart, has demotivated her from bating as frequently. It could be her own form of protest at losing so many pairs of eyes, which she may feel is a major factor in helping her to get off. Over the next few months let's see if this is indeed the case.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, scutus said:

I agree there is a definite lack of sunshine in the apartment when she is gone.  But, can you blame her for not wanting to get out and enjoy the fresh, warm outside air.

I, can visualize her and Emi, ( Bangs ) out riding around in the country, or playing on the beach.    😊

The recent months of cloudy weather permeating in the apartment, is in its self, justification to take a much needed break away from it.   🙂

I suspect we, " the so addicted bunch that we are, who complains if we don't get our daily Leora fix " will not be neglected when she comes back , ( if she so chooses to ) to the apartment.   😟

Fear not !  Eva, is still in the apartment . 😉

They HAVE to kill Eva.........................every time I start to masturbate, I hear that mutt barking ;-(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, upyourass said:

They HAVE to kill Eva.........................every time I start to masturbate, I hear that mutt barking ;-(

SIR, I  HIGHLY RECCOMEND THAT YOU GET SOME EARPLUGS.   Or get yourself fixed !!!😖

• Like 7

Just now, scutus said:

SIR, I  HIGHLY RECCOMEND THAT YOU GET SOME EARPLUGS.   Or get yourself fixed !!!😖

Use that little button or knob known as the volume and turn it down or off. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The bitching and moaning will subside.  CC numbers will (unfortunately) drop.  Now is a good time for CC to re-group and find a way to make up the traffic that will be lost from RLC.

• Like 2