Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

53 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You can see how much Leora cares for Paul. Left him all alone and a in a mess. The poor man hasn't left the couch and is in poor mental health.

I am desperately trying to stop laughing as I say "I'm disappointed to hear that"

14 hours ago, Howard said:

exposed to new experiences

Leora has already started her new venture in life. Less bating, and focusing on her responsibilities. (An educated guess!) Most here know, Leora is more of a conservative woman. What type of new experiences are you suggesting Howard? Obviously, Leora does not care about any internal influences. (alcohol, drugs, etc.) IMO, Leora senses capture the necessary information that her mind uses to generate associations. The more she exposed herself to different situations, people and places, the more fuel she will give to her mind to make connections. She'll welcome variety in her life, travel to Florida, try out new foods, read different books and magazines than usual. She doesn't need to be afraid of doing things differently. Leora can do it all without any man if she wishes it. The happiest couple never has the same character. They have the best understanding of their differences.  19.gif.871d988c3b3c324eba69be9509874af4.gif

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Everything you just mentioned is 100% correct on paper but in reality it's just not happening, that's why I keep saying Leora has to step up and take more control, because if we consistently always have to wait until Paul leaves, it just gives him too much power and control over this apartment

Quite frankly, Leora does not "have " to do anything, other than be herself. Fortunately for us, she is an exhibitionist, meaning that she for the most part gets pleasure knowing that she is being watched. It does not mean that she is required to bate x number of times daily, weekly, or even monthly. 

Fortunately for her, she has a life that is not controlled by the insatiable demand of the voyeurs, who evidently think they are in control of hers. I know that I am probably in the minority saying this. Who is it that needs to step up and take more control of their life,   the exhibitionist, or the voyeur ?  

Leave her the vestige of " real life " that she has.    The " web" is full of sites that are " free". That offer sex, for the sake of sex.    😕

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, scutus said:

Quite frankly, Leora does not "have " to do anything, other than be herself. Fortunately for us, she is an exhibitionist, meaning that she for the most part gets pleasure knowing that she is being watched. It does not mean that she is required to bate x number of times daily, weekly, or even monthly. 

Fortunately for her, she has a life that is not controlled by the insatiable demand of the voyeurs, who evidently think they are in control of hers. I know that I am probably in the minority saying this. Who is it that needs to step up and take more control of their life,   the exhibitionist, or the voyeur ?  

Leave her the vestige of " real life " that she has.    The " web" is full of sites that are " free". That offer sex, for the sake of sex.    😕

Oh please no one in their right mind is paying to consistently and more than anything just to see her set on the couch talking to Paul and occasionally play with Eva, honestly why do you think people are paying all this money for

• Like 1

You know there are real exhibitionist out there, the ones that's probably have a real job, but at the same time they have cameras set up in their homes so anyone who wants to tune in are welcome  and if you like it maybe donate towards it, but this is completely different

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh please no one in their right mind is paying to consistently and more than anything just to see her set on the couch talking to Paul and occasionally play with Eva, honestly why do you think people are paying all this money for

What you spend, and I will remind you, that you are constantly mumbling about that expense. But that is " your" decision. Please do not judge all, by your actions. You pay to go to a movie, do you tell the actors what to say ???

Somehow I have managed to not go into Leora withdrawal since 2013, with out having a Premium RLC membership. Or have been suckered in to their Replay program. 

I, have not questioned your " right mind " !!    What you are inferring is, that because " you " choose to pay to see 'All of the RLC tenants", that they are puppets on your string.

This is a forum, you have your opinion. I have mine. I will leave it at that. The tenants, do not force you to pay" one cent" to them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

What you spend, and I will remind you, that you are constantly mumbling about that expense. But that is " your" decision. Please do not judge all, by your actions. You pay to go to a movie, do you tell the actors what to say ???

Somehow I have managed to not go into Leora withdrawal since 2013, with out having a Premium RLC membership. Or have been suckered in to their Replay program. 

I, have not questioned your " right mind " !!    What you are inferring is, that because " you " choose to pay to see 'All of the RLC tenants", that they are puppets on your string.

This is a forum, you have your opinion. I have mine. I will leave it at that. The tenants, do not force you to pay" one cent" to them.

I put it this way anything I comment on is only my opinion and it's not the opinion of anyone else but me and if you're actually comparing a movie that has reviews and constant commercials and not to mention Word of Mouth about it that's really not a good comparisons and to be honest with you the only reason I pay anyting is based on the Leora I used to know that was more active towards us and yes I'm hoping like everything that spark can happen again and yes it's up to me and only me to continue or not continue with this

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jane and Dick, have friends stay over so no reason why Paul and Leora couldn't. What about Bangs? she would be great.

Aussie, Bangs is out running around with Leora. I don't think at any time in her prior visits, has she had any interaction with Paul. But then, I do not recall since 2013, that they have had any friend who interacted with Paul.

• Like 2

Just now, scutus said:

Aussie, Bangs is out running around with Leora. I don't think at any time in her prior visits, has she had any interaction with Paul. But then, I do not recall since 2013, that they have had any friend who interacted with Paul.

Paul is very much like a kept man. He doesn't appear to have any friends male or female. Normally it's party time when the wife goings a way for a few days.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jane and Dick, have friends stay over so no reason why Paul and Leora couldn't. What about Bangs? she would be great.

By Paul being there still qualifies as real life, so RLC probably sees no problem with it and according to some people they probably don't have a problem with it either, but as for me I have chose to personally not tune in to see Paul