Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

Is it that hard for RLC to recognize if you have a history with someone, it's just that harder to break away from that person, even though there are sometimes you have differences of expectations, thank goodness for the free rooms when I was just curious about RLC, because without them, I would have never been so proud to join RLC and start  developing a history with this person I now call our Princess

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate I was thinking if the misses is away it's party time, mates over for a card game. Pizza do all the things the misses won't let me do normally. Isn't that real life stuff?

Only if you have real not imaginary friends. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Pepe said:

Only if you have real not imaginary friends. 

Back off a bit, stinky one. Are you suggesting that I do NOT have every right to identify as a lovable, cuddle, fluffy-tailed woodland creature when visiting CamCaps? And as for Reallifecam, do you suggest that the actions that take place are NOT 100% real and authentic, and that the behavior of the tenants could possibly be contrived, scripted, or inauthentic? Or that the Goddess is NOT a Goddess, but is actually some pretty chick just trying to survive a life bottled-up in Siberia??? Furthermore, do you think CC members live in a fantasy land when it comes to watching tenants that they love?

Humm. Perish the thought!

:wink:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate I was thinking if the misses is away it's party time, mates over for a card game. Pizza do all the things the misses won't let me do normally. Isn' that real life stuff?

Hey Aussie, how's everything? I play cards with the boys when my Guy invites them over. Ask your wife to join in, and if she doesn't know the games you play, teach her. Then she be excited to have your buds over. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Back off a bit, stinky one. Are you suggesting that I do NOT have every right to identify as a lovable, cuddle, fluffy-tailed woodland creature when visiting CamCaps? And as for Reallifecam, do you suggest that the actions that take place are NOT 100% real and authentic, and that the behavior of the tenants could possibly be contrived, scripted, or inauthentic? Or that the Goddess is NOT a Goddess, but is actually some pretty chick just trying to survive a life bottled-up in Siberia??? Furthermore, do you think CC members live in a fantasy land when it comes to watching tenants that they love?

Humm. Perish the thought!

:wink:

I shall leave you to your own devices to figure out the real truth. I don't want to blow anyone's cover.

Maybe one of your former spy friends can help you figure it all out. Oh where is agent dog when you need him. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Aussie, how's everything? I play cards with the boys when my Guy invites them over. Ask your wife to join in, and if she doesn't know the games you play, teach her. Then she be excited to have your buds over. 

Good and Bad, I'll find out tomorrow if I need a follow up operation.

Great idea, my wife maybe interested in joining in.

• Like 3