Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

17 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

And not even a goodbye bate before leaving, just to keep us Spellbound and interested until she returned, please believe me the old back-in-the-day Leora would have left us a sexual Parting Gift before leaving...... this is just my opinion

I just have to say 'let's get real', Leora has tremendous power in this apartment if she chooses to use it because lately as Paul been home it's getting to a point where we are lucky if she happens to bate once a week now, and yes I am really surprised she doesn't take more vacation days but I am equally surprised she doesn't take more control in this apartment, because like her everyone including us dealing with RLC has to make adjustments, that's only design for us to pay even more money to them just to watch this apartment..... and let me add this specific thing she has taken from us and start doing it in the balcony, and that's exercising because I have personally seen her take a jumping rope back there and stayed back there for a while as I kept noticing Paul randomly stare towards the balcony as he was sitting on the edge of the couch with his laptop, but I guess that's something else she feels that's not for our eyes to see anymore.... but I still have to say I still love Leora, but time will tell when that will change

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I just have to say 'let's get real', Leora has tremendous power in this apartment if she chooses to use it because lately as Paul been home it's getting to a point where we are lucky if she happens to bate once a week now, and yes I am really surprised she doesn't take more vacation days but I am equally surprised she doesn't take more control in this apartment, because like her everyone including us dealing with RLC has to make adjustments, that's only design for us to pay even more money to them just to watch this apartment..... and let me add this specific thing she has taken from us and start doing it in the balcony, and that's exercising because I have personally seen her take a jumping rope back there and stayed back there for a while as I kept noticing Paul randomly stare towards the balcony as he was sitting on the edge of the couch with his laptop, but I guess that's something else she feels that's not for our eyes to see anymore.... but I still have to say I still love Leora, but time will tell when that will change

Reminder... Paul is 100% aware that not only does she bate (with or without him in the apartment), but that she's the money maker.  She's the reason they live rent free + a few rubles in their pockets monthly.  Recall a few weeks ago when Paul opened the door to the GR when she was in the middle of an orgasm...she was upset with him that, in part, he ruined the fantasy for many viewers (no worries, we got over it).

Bottom line is Paul knows that in lieu of his low sex drive, it is her bating that brings home the bacon.  Now, what would be interesting is to see Paul use one of her toys on her.  But that requires effort on his part and he's a lazy dude.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Howard said:

Reminder... Paul is 100% aware that not only does she bate (with or without him in the apartment), but that she's the money maker.  She's the reason they live rent free + a few rubles in their pockets monthly.  Recall a few weeks ago when Paul opened the door to the GR when she was in the middle of an orgasm...she was upset with him that, in part, he ruined the fantasy for many viewers (no worries, we got over it).

Bottom line is Paul knows that in lieu of his low sex drive, it is her bating that brings home the bacon.  Now, what would be interesting is to see Paul use one of her toys on her.  But that requires effort on his part and he's a lazy dude.

Lazy is putting litely, It takes every bit of effort he can muster just to shag the 2 to 3 times a month he does he can barely drag his ass out of bed and when he does it's to the computer desk to do repairs on the 3 or 4 phones or other electronics he does a month.

If they ever leave the project she'll have to get a regular job and be the bread winner just like she was when they joined RLC. I think he has only worked a year to 18 months since they have been here. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Everything you just mentioned is 100% correct on paper but in reality it's just not happening, that's why I keep saying Leora has to step up and take more control, because if we consistently always have to wait until Paul leaves, it just gives him too much power and control over this apartment

29 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Lazy is putting litely, It takes every bit of effort he can muster just to shag the 2 to 3 times a month he does he can barely drag his ass out of bed and when he does it's to the computer desk to do repairs on the 3 or 4 phones or other electronics he does a month.

If they ever leave the project she'll have to get a regular job and be the bread winner just like she was when they joined RLC. I think he has only worked a year to 18 months since they have been here. 

Does anyone really know what each excel at??? She can get an 'honorable' job based on her looks (i.e. hostess) that can last until she's in her mid 30s.       

Paul...he'll be bagging groceries for awhile.

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Everything you just mentioned is 100% correct on paper but in reality it's just not happening, that's why I keep saying Leora has to step up and take more control, because if we consistently always have to wait until Paul leaves, it just gives him too much power and control over this apartment

Leora will not leave him and she is not a domineering person.  I think should she leave him, it's not because she loves him any less.  I think it will be because she'll be exposed to new experiences that make her realize there's more to life then sitting on a couch and bating for bacon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

Does anyone really know what each excel at??? She can get an 'honorable' job based on her looks (i.e. hostess) that can last until she's in her mid 30s.       

If that happens I can probably finally divert the money I'm paying for this and put more in my two Hobbies

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora will not leave him and she is not a domineering person.  I think should she leave him, it's not because she loves him any less.  I think it will be because she'll be exposed to new experiences that make her realize there's more to life then sitting on a couch and bating for bacon.

Especially if he's taking more of the bacon

You can see how much Leora cares for Paul. Left him all alone and a in a mess. The poor man hasn't left the couch and is in poor mental health.

2 hours ago, Howard said:

She in the past was the equivalent of an RN (Registered Nurse) and the last place she worked for went bankrupt and after that she was training to be part of the equivalent to a DEA agent but I don't think she ever completed that.

He went to school to be an engineer I think he may have worked for Apple as an (I hate to use this word and him in the same sentence) Apple Genius at a local store or something similar.

Now she excells at suckering us out money and sleep and well he excells at picking his nose sleeping and being quite annoying. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You can see how much Leora cares for Paul. Left him all alone and a in a mess. The poor man hasn't left the couch and is in poor mental health.

Doing what he excells at Aussie 😁

• Like 3