B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

At least, she does something, compared to a lot of girls in the appartments... And it is not for the show ... She wants to do it, period..

If she wants to do it so bad then why did she quit right in the middle of things and use a smoke break as an excuse and then go to her room and bate by herself?  I'll bet that made Karla feel really special.

37 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

If she wants to do it so bad then why did she quit right in the middle of things and use a smoke break as an excuse and then go to her room and bate by herself?  I'll bet that made Karla feel really special.

She didn't bate. :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

She didn't bate. :dodgy:

OK, someone posted that she did.  Either way I bet it still made Karla feel shitty and unwanted.  You gents made it sound like they were really having a good time.  I wonder what made her quit.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

OK, someone posted that she did.  Either way I bet it still made Karla feel shitty and unwanted.  You gents made it sound like they were really having a good time.  I wonder what made her quit.

I'm pretty sure Karla was fine with it.

She tends to be a more SHOW than go. :dodgy:

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm pretty sure Karla was fine with it.

She tends to be a more SHOW than go. :dodgy:

Maybe so.  I can't comment on what I can't see.  If someone had done that to me though I wouldn't be so fine with it.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

You haven't figured it out, that this forum always makes it sound better than it ever was!!  Just pay attention and you will see that I'm right.

well, so from what I read, Karla got permission from her boyfriend to masturbate in front of the camera, I'm happy, so many people will start the week happy

12 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Was talking about the massage ... For Val, even if I don't like big tattoos, I like her personality... Maybe not your taste, you don't have to criticize like that ... You have your opinion, and that's ok ... I don't agree and it's ok

Has nothing to do with her look.  She is hyper active and can't stay in one place for long.  She rubs and hits...not very sensual.