Sina & Jules (2019) Part #2a

Guest Just In

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

If I did not miss anything (epic) then Sina day after tomorrow has been holding unique achievement (3 dicks inside) 1 year:biggrin:.

1482.jpg

1480.jpg

Yes I think she still has that record. Will be difficult to break. Four dicks inside pretty hard to do 😂

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Folivora said:

Ahhahahahha 

Anyone else who achieved that ?

We've seen one girl have 5 dicks at one time but all at the same time. So I think Sina still holds the record.

Will you be having any special party to celebrate one year on VH?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah yes that blowbang she did on the sofa with all these guys. 😁

Yeah except she only had sex with Alex and gave BJ's to the others. Anna still has the record for most guys in one session but Sina has the record for most guys inside her at the same time.

BTW there is a name for that when a girl has all three holes filled, it's called Air Tight.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah except she only had sex with Alex and gave BJ's to the others. Anna still has the record for most guys in one session but Sina has the record for most guys inside her at the same time.

BTW there is a name for that when a girl has all three holes filled, it's called Air Tight.

Air tight that's a funny. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I think she still has that record. Will be difficult to break. Four dicks inside pretty hard to do 😂

Still trying to fathom out where the 4 dicks are lool. Can see 3 ::)