Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

If this young man works for Microsoft as someone had indicated he may have been traveling for business. Based upon his hours I guess he does phone support for their Office 365 product line. I know they have offices in the Czech Republic as well as numerous locations in India.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If this young man works for Microsoft as someone had indicated he may have been traveling for business. Based upon his hours I guess he does phone support for their Office 365 product line. I know they have offices in the Czech Republic as well as numerous locations in India.

So why not inform his partner of house(Asia),if was just that then he would had tell her,but she absolutely looked lost.Doesnt seem very probraby.

à l’instant, ze81 a dit :

Fok..think we lost Hakeem,taking his clothes of dresser and putting them in travel bag.This sucks😣.

Yep, still lots of clothes in the wardrobe but he's packing like he means it, including food from the kitchen.

Just now, franklin said:

Yep, still lots of clothes in the wardrobe but he's packing like he means it, including food from the kitchen.

You pretty much had to expect this to happen.  Asia just isn't what he wants.

Just now, franklin said:

Think the rest of clothes are of her.This sucks.So many bad,boring residents in rlc and we lose an good one,what will this house be now.Asia!?What a bad lucky.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

You pretty much had to expect this to happen.  Asia just isn't what he wants.

But he could had stayed instead of her.Lets face it most of viewers watched the place because of him.

• Like 1