B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

Did Amira do something to you personally? Her first stay was shortened by the actions of tye soulless really did nothing Serafirma. But if you recall when they arrived at B4 they were thick as thieves, eating ,sleeping showering together. All of that changed when they moved to B1 and Sera treated her and Karina very poorly.

She managed to mix it up at B3 a couple of times but again departed soon afterward. 

I enjoyed seeing her again and wish her well. A guess unless the girls here bate or play with others the way you seem to think they should, they are worthless.

Maybe you should stop paying to see what you are not then you will have less to complain about. RLC is what it is and you get whatever the tenants do or don't show you. 

As for bringing back certain girls, many had the same complaints about Lorraine that she would not "open up" when she was last here and there are those who are not fans of Blair and Mike, but it was Blair who got Lorraine to the point where she is. That's my only point.

It's nice to see this side of Lorraine but I doubt we would have seen as much if it were not for her friend Blair who knows where the cameras were and didn't have a problem giving you a little show. 

Sofia is all in too. 

She likes that we watch and tries to entertain, she is beautiful and consistent.

RLC is not on tenant on demand, you/we get what get.

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Sofia is all in too. 

No, she's not. Sopie's entire stay is nothing else than a superficial show without real participation and completely lifeless. As all the other girls in this place she don't really live here and give a shit about the idea of the project.

The "Girls on vecation" apartments  in general, are now just a nonsensical and meaningless inverse of real life. For the girls, RLC is nothing but work. They pretend to have fun, they pretend to be lesbian and the pretend to life there, but in reality, they just do they work there. Almost all of them are hetero (some even with a BF at home), all keep their actual life away from the cameras. 

The best thing would be to close at least one of the three apartments and try a new start with girls who really get involved. Not in stupid shows, but in real life with real friends and real acquaintances. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, charliefoxx69 a dit :

Did Amira do something to you personally? Her first stay was shortened by the actions of tye soulless really did nothing Serafirma. But if you recall when they arrived at B4 they were thick as thieves, eating ,sleeping showering together. All of that changed when they moved to B1 and Sera treated her and Karina very poorly.

She managed to mix it up at B3 a couple of times but again departed soon afterward. 

I enjoyed seeing her again and wish her well. A guess unless the girls here bate or play with others the way you seem to think they should, they are worthless.

Maybe you should stop paying to see what you are not then you will have less to complain about. RLC is what it is and you get whatever the tenants do or don't show you. 

It is precisely that I pay that is why I complain when I see shit or nothing going on.

And I or rather we, don't pay them peanuts. If I am paying $10 a month, I will keep quiet and move on.

But if they demand $75 per month, then fxxk them when they give us this kind of shit.

Maybe you make millions per year that's why you could not care less, I don't.

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, Alladino a dit :

No, she's not. Sopie's entire stay is nothing else than a superficial show without real participation and completely lifeless. As all the other girls in this place she don't really live here and give a shit about the idea of the project.

The "Girls on vecation" apartments  in general, are now just a nonsensical and meaningless inverse of real life. For the girls, RLC is nothing but work. They pretend to have fun, they pretend to be lesbian and the pretend to life there, but in reality, they just do they work there. Almost all of them are hetero (some even with a BF at home), all keep their actual life away from the cameras. 

The best thing would be to close at least one of the three apartments and try a new start with girls who really get involved. Not in stupid shows, but in real life with real friends and real acquaintances. 

Actually it is good and appropriate for the girls to treat this project as work simply because (1) they are paid, (2) they are paid extra if they fulfill certain work and (3) they have a certain agreement with RLC while they spend their time here.

Just like every other worker, when the girls here, supposedly they have to "work for the customers" who are watching them via the cameras just like you work for your bosses who pay you.

Having them here for real, or in real life like they are really on a vacation, WILL NEVER HAPPEN because WHO ON EARTH WILL WANT TO BE NAKED IN FRONT & WATCHED BY SO MANY PERVS without being paid and rewarded for their acts?

That's why I am completely fine with them treating this as work. But the problem is, they treat this as a free vacation and just laze around all fxxking day!

This is my problem with the current state of RLC.

40 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Actually it is good and appropriate for the girls to treat this project as work simply because (1) they are paid, (2) they are paid extra if they fulfill certain work and (3) they have a certain agreement with RLC while they spend their time here.

Just like every other worker, when the girls here, supposedly they have to "work for the customers" who are watching them via the cameras just like you work for your bosses who pay you.

Having them here for real, or in real life like they are really on a vacation, WILL NEVER HAPPEN because WHO ON EARTH WILL WANT TO BE NAKED IN FRONT & WATCHED BY SO MANY PERVS without being paid and rewarded for their acts?

That's why I am completely fine with them treating this as work. But the problem is, they treat this as a free vacation and just laze around all fxxking day!

This is my problem with the current state of RLC.

I don't agree with you on that, because I don't think it makes sense for the project if the residents look at the clock and work off their duty time (or even show events they have to perform). The residents should not have the task to be entertainers. 

Of course, nothing of RLC would be possible without money flowing. That's perfectly clear to me. However, it is important that the residents should only do what they would also do normaly without cameras. The money should not be given for what they do, but for the permission that they let us watch what they are doing (and that they don't censor themselves). 

That's what makes Sopie in the project so absurd. She gives a show instead of allow a view into her real life. She is working as an entertainer and would never show a part of her real life on cams. That's why she seems so lifeless. 

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

It is precisely that I pay that is why I complain when I see shit or nothing going on.

And I or rather we, don't pay them peanuts. If I am paying $10 a month, I will keep quiet and move on.

But if they demand $75 per month, then fxxk them when they give us this kind of shit.

Maybe you make millions per year that's why you could not care less, I don't.

You are overpaying--why pay extra for replay---as long as people do---they will keep on charging for something that should be included in premium IMO

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't agree with you on that, because I don't think it makes sense for the project if the residents look at the clock and work off their duty time (or even show events they have to perform). The residents should not have the task to be entertainers. 

Of course, nothing of RLC would be possible without money flowing. That's perfectly clear to me. However, it is important that the residents should only do what they would also do normaly without cameras. The money should not be given for what they do, but for the permission that they let us watch what they are doing (and that they don't censor themselves). 

That's what makes Sopie in the project so absurd. She gives a show instead of allow a view into her real life. She is working as an entertainer and would never show a part of her real life on cams. That's why she seems so lifeless. 

Most of these girls are just bad actresses and do not know how to make what they do seem real

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

Most of these girls are just bad actresses and do not know how to make what they do seem real

A qualification they shouldn't need on RLC. 

What really goes bad is the casting. Sopie, for example, should have been kicked out on the first try. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What really goes bad is the casting. Sopie, for example, should have been kicked out on the first try. 

True--more girls like in Kristy's apartment that act more normal is better. 

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

But don't you really miss her feather??? :biggrin::dodgy:

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, happyone a dit :

You are overpaying--why pay extra for replay---as long as people do---they will keep on charging for something that should be included in premium IMO

I'll gladly forget this low-blow if they could provide the entertainment value on cameras but they can't.

I will gladly pay for Replay if they bring in the right girls and get the girls to provide entertainment but they can't.

You tell me, other than asking us to pay, what things can they get done?

Fucking joke.

• Upvote 1