B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I'll gladly forget this low-blow if they could provide the entertainment value on cameras but they can't.

I will gladly pay for Replay if they bring in the right girls and get the girls to provide entertainment but they can't.

You tell me, other than asking us to pay, what things can they get done?

Fucking joke.

They (RLC) could manage things a lot better including mostly tenant screening, apartment maintenence, and a lot more to try and bring the normal life experiences into the apartments once again,

It is not that they can't--right now it seems they won't

But alas, as you say, right now it is mostly a --and I quote

"Fucking joke."

• Like 1

They could at least make this type of girls to stay less time(lets say one month,month and half at max)but they WANT this situations,that's why twins stayed forever..Sophie will stay forever.Its not about real life at all..is about hiring girls that will stop their life's for some months and fallow their orders,comands,Sad but True.

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Three girls in the apartment...all return players. Two in bed ready to sleep.  One doing noting.  Question to RLC recruiting...are you deliberately trying to fuck with us? 

Don't panic, I'm sure Sopie will pretend to masturbate today, again. 😏

And look, there's another fake party in B1.  

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

It is precisely that I pay that is why I complain when I see shit or nothing going on.

And I or rather we, don't pay them peanuts. If I am paying $10 a month, I will keep quiet and move on.

But if they demand $75 per month, then fxxk them when they give us this kind of shit.

Maybe you make millions per year that's why you could not care less, I don't.

I repeat.

You're in control of your wallet.

->Maybe you should stop paying to see what you are not <- 

That is the only way to get what you want.

You are supporting more of the same by spending your hard earned dollars or have you not figured that out yet.

You're not in control of the content here the residents are.

The only way to stop being disappointed is to stop paying for something you don't enjoy.  RLC is laughing all the way to the bank.

The fxxking joke is on ??? 

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1