B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No way she will stay just 60 days..this special show girls usualy stay long long time..minimal 90days But would be surprised if was even more.

I just can't see what it is about her that would make RLC keep her around that long.  She's not a great looker, she doesn't do anything but occasionally give one of the girls a butt rub.  Aside from the fact that she very seldom wears anything but a sheer robe over panties I just don't get it. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO always have to have the lingerie on or people just wouldn't watch......LMAO!

Hehe indeed,but not even the best lingerie of the World can make this Soulless,planied shows minimal hot or sexy.Just another day at the office zzzzzz.Cant wait for the massages zzz.

• Like 2

For people that can't watch the incoming massage..just go watch any of the previous ones by them,will be the same thing lol,same moves,same show lady looking to phone to see how well placed she is..very hotttt stuff.

• Like 1

Welcome to the B2 petting zoo!!! We have to admit Amira does look amazing.  I think Amira would open up even more if she had roommates that were the same. Sorry Amira you got screwed over in B1 before and now screwed again. You get one good one but there i always the ones that are lame. Take care everyone. were going out to dinner.