B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Showtime click bait Hour is up, time for you two to get out of my room and go to bed so I have be by myself on top cam. LOLOL

I see that the professor is living up to her name tonight, and I also see she got nowhere with Karina can't and won't. the Lockjaw Vice Grip Girl.

41 minutes ago, firewall said:

game over, well just the traditionnal show in B2 nothing more

We didn't get enough with the three,four months of twins..now we will have more three,four months with this one.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

We didn't get enough with the three,four months of twins..now we will have more three,four months with this one.

in three days I am off with rlc they can stay 4 months if they wants I don't care

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

don't forget your meds 😉 

in the years i've been taken them, and i take them at 3 intervals a day, i've only forgotten one interval and that was my last dose yesterday.  thanks for the reminder though Noldy 🙂

1 minute ago, firewall said:

in three days I am off with rlc they can stay 4 months if they wants I don't care

Too bad you don't live closer to each other...your over the top resentment of Sophie is ridiculous.  If you did live closer at least you could entertain yourselves for free by actually jerking each other off rather than pretend

• Like 1

I regret so much that I have continued my subscription this month, was about to stopped it then Sofie arrived and I decided to stay, big mistake. Now even Anabel is not home most of the time, Leora on holiday ............ all girls on vacation apts are rubbish. I miss the days with Gina and the twins, when there is nothing to watch at least I know they will be all naked in that apt. All new people there none of them I find attractive. The quality of RLC has gone downhill so much, it was much better 1 year ago. Anyone remember the days when even Sam and Angie's apt had good actions? I might change to VH, their cam quality cam angle sucks but at least I don't feel like I got ripped off.

• Upvote 1

The Do Nothing Duo of Lock Jaw Vice Grip girls have wasted 20 days and nights of our time in B-2 so far, just how much longer will we have to put up with this fallacy of what is suppose to called voyeurism. You have to give the members something to see once in a while, as all dogs like a little meat on the bone once in while.

Pretty Sad when Karina and Amira as well as Erika seldom ever make the top cam pages at all when they are home, and empty apartments are higher on the top cam pages than they are.

9 hours ago, trulyrlc said:

I regret so much that I have continued my subscription this month, was about to stopped it then Sofie arrived and I decided to stay, big mistake. Now even Anabel is not home most of the time, Leora on holiday ............ all girls on vacation apts are rubbish. I miss the days with Gina and the twins, when there is nothing to watch at least I know they will be all naked in that apt. All new people there none of them I find attractive. The quality of RLC has gone downhill so much, it was much better 1 year ago. Anyone remember the days when even Sam and Angie's apt had good actions? I might change to VH, their cam quality cam angle sucks but at least I don't feel like I got ripped off.

Granted, it's hard to decide whether the Twins or Sofie are the most fake girls ever to be in RLC, but the best would be never to cast any of them again. 

The problem with these girls is they never really lived there. Every action is or was artificial even though they've been invited so many times before.