B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

il y a 23 minutes, happyone a dit :

You know, just as long as you are  paying a RLC subscription, they could care less about all the complaining you do in here---they still get their money-and that is what they want--more revenue.

Like most smart people have said, the only way to make RLC change is not subscribe until they do change and you see something that you would like to pay for.

So, I am not going to sit here and complain and irritate all the CC people in here with the same crap and complaints.  If you want to be an activist, sent them an email, outlining your requests

and reasons that they should change, but do it in such a manner that you do not get permanently banned (right Harley? ) :biggrin:  But,  I have done what the smart people have done

I no longer subscribe. 

Ahh another smart ass with another "email them" suggestion and "subscribe until they do change..." method.

I wonder how did that work out for you, smart ass or rather happy ass? What did you I was doing when Serafima was in B1? Typing RLC love letters?

But on a serious note, I agree that subscription is a waste of $$$ & therefore you are right to stay away from RLC.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

If Sophie really wanted her to stay she should have started feeding her alcohol as soon as she got there. :dodgy:

Maybe she just had to run and do some quick shopping and will be back soon.  Maybe there is no alcohol to drink and she's going to fix that little problem.  Don't know

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Ahh another smart ass with another "email them" suggestion and "subscribe until they do change..." method.

I wonder how did that work out for you, smart ass or rather happy ass? What did you I was doing when Serafima was in B1? Typing RLC love letters?

But on a serious note, I agree that subscription is a waste of $$$ & therefore you are right to stay away from RLC.

Well, I wasn't running my mouth all the time on how bad she and others were, I just watched another apartment and something I did like,

When most of that disappeared, I cancelled. Emailed them on occasion.--but no one outside person can control a company

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Maybe she just had to run and do some quick shopping and will be back soon.  Maybe there is no alcohol to drink and she's going to fix that little problem.  Don't know

Well she took all the shopping bags that she arrived with when she left so it didn't look like she was coming back.

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well she took all the shopping bags that she arrived with when she left so it didn't look like she was coming back.

Who knows.  She's a girl.  I gave up trying to make sense of them long time ago

à l’instant, happyone a dit :

Well, I wasn't running my mouth all the time on how bad she and others were, I just watched another apartment and something I did like,

When most of that disappeared, I cancelled.  I have emailed them on occasion, but mostly on fixing problems rather than them controlling their tenants. 

No wonder RLC never fails to disappoint with their girls selection and bringing in girls not fit for this project when people like you only tell them the door knob is spoilt and the camera is tilted. The value of subscription will never lie mainly on the technicalities but the entertainment content. 

But it is okay, let I said earlier on, my subscription is up soon. There is no point renewing. 

There is nothing to see.

• Like 1