B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

What do you mean by "old school" Naga?

Is Monica old school or "new school"? :biggrin:

Nah..More like Irma, Polya, the Twins, Stella, Rosie and Anna...

She knew the next wave too, or got to know them, which included Monica...

I've just watched Karina's bate on replay. I loved it!..It was totally for herself and she was certainly saving it up. No pointing straight at the cam with dildos sticking out of every orifice 😏

Thank you for sharing what was a very sensual event for you Karina...❤️

• Like 3

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Nah..More like Irma, Polya, the Twins, Stella, Rosie and Anna...

She knew the next wave too, or got to know them, which included Monica...

Ahh i see. Probably part of RLC's "strategy" to call back the old guards to try to revive the business...

Honestly I am not too excited about her. I do think she is quite pretty but not my kind of girl anyway.

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I've just watched Karina's bate on replay. I loved it!..It was totally for herself and she was certainly saving it up. No pointing straight at the cam with dildos sticking out of every orifice 😏

Yea like I commented previously, I do think she looked rather sexy throughout but just too bad it was too Sophie-ish for me.

She was a blanket away from a very good top cam bate and I won't be surprised if this was it for her stay here.

A pity.

Just now, SierraTM said:

Yea like I commented previously, I do think she looked rather sexy throughout but just too bad it was too Sophie-ish for me.

She was a blanket away from a very good top cam bate and I won't be surprised if this was it for her stay here.

A pity.

I've always found her attractive, with a really nice body and personality to match, although introvert...She's different from many of the usual Barca. I'll be watching her a lot more now, hoping she does open up a little... 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

how funny it is to read that people are applauding Karina having a tent bate on a voyeur site.  i think you all have lost your damn minds!!

As I pointed out, it wasn't a show like we're used to, it was more personal and more enjoyable, IMO...

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

As I pointed out, it wasn't a show like we're used to, it was more personal and more enjoyable, IMO...

i understand your point and that would have been great if she had done it in the hidden portion of the bathroom in the hall.  her doing it where you could see what she was doing is a totally different thing, but hey, whatever floats your boat mate.  for me, that just don't cut it on a voyeur site and that would not be what i was paying to see!!

il y a une heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

I've always found her attractive, with a really nice body and personality to match, although introvert...She's different from many of the usual Barca. I'll be watching her a lot more now, hoping she does open up a little... 

I kind of disagree with you, I don't find her attractive and I don't see any personality in her.

But I do hope she opens up more but again, I won't be surprised if this was it for her.

il y a 19 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

how funny it is to read that people are applauding Karina having a tent bate on a voyeur site.  i think you all have lost your damn minds!!

I am not definitely not applauding her. I still think she should leave because she is not for this project.

And Amira is a total letdown anyway so maybe that's why some of us are giving Karina a pass after this.

But like you said, it is an undercover bate. No more no less. Nothing to shout about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

My thoughts exactly.

It's nice to see her finally start to break out of her shell and hopefully the trend continues. 🤞

• Like 1