B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

Why on earth is 3 women sitting in the living room couch on the top row of Replay?????

Is RLC trying to get us to watch them or what? I don't get it.

In fact, what I really don't understand is the persistence of this content provider to provide such content or no content in this apartment....

• Like 1

As they stayed in B2 before the times I followed the posts at CC, I have a problem in assigning pictures to the names Victoria and Dominica.

Is the girl on the picture together with Renata Victoria https://mab.to/THLu8zzex

If yes, who is Dominica? Does anybody mind sending me a picture (even the face would be sufficient)?

10 minutes ago, billiboy said:

As they stayed in B2 before the times I followed the posts at CC, I have a problem in assigning pictures to the names Victoria and Dominica.

Is the girl on the picture together with Renata Victoria https://mab.to/THLu8zzex

If yes, who is Dominica? Does anybody mind sending me a picture (even the face would be sufficient)?

Yup that's Victoria...I know there was a Dominica but can't really put a face on it....Arghhh this is going to drive me mad all day

Guest Peeker Seeker

This place needs to get some new girls, these two friends need to go somewhere other than an adult website. They do not belong here that after some time of watching them is for certain. This Sophie girl that everyone seems to think so much of I am not sure about either, not really seen anything worth peeking in on from her too. This place is more like a morgue than a vacation apartment of fun.

il y a 36 minutes, Peeker Seeker a dit :

This place needs to get some new girls, these two friends need to go somewhere other than an adult website. They do not belong here that after some time of watching them is for certain. This Sophie girl that everyone seems to think so much of I am not sure about either, not really seen anything worth peeking in on from her too. This place is more like a morgue than a vacation apartment of fun.

They need to go home

shark tank no GIF by Shark Week

• Like 2