B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

No wonder RLC never fails to disappoint with their girls selection and bringing in girls not fit for this project when people like you only tell them the door knob is spoilt and the camera is tilted. The value of subscription will never lie mainly on the technicalities but the entertainment content. 

But it is okay, let I said earlier on, my subscription is up soon. There is no point renewing. 

There is nothing to see.

It is a shame that to try and get your point across, you resulted to name calling and insulting me

what was the point--you are doing exactly what most smart people have been suggesting :dodgy:

I am done discussing with you, so let's drop it

il y a 1 minute, happyone a dit :

It is a shame that to try and get your point across, you resulted to name calling and insulting me

what was the point--you are doing exactly what most smart people have been suggesting :dodgy:

I think what is really "a shame" is when people think those who are complaining are those who are "not smart".

I also don't think it occurs to you the existence of this forum serves various purposes other than the few obvious ones.

You also do not notice the trend in changes made in concurrence with comments made on this forum.

But I do not want to preach to a dead log, it is fine.

49 minutes ago, happyone said:

You know, just as long as you are  paying a RLC subscription, they could care less about all the complaining you do in here---they still get their money-and that is what they want--more revenue.

Like most smart people have said, the only way to make RLC change is not subscribe until they do change and you see something that you would like to pay for.

So, I am not going to sit here and complain and irritate all the CC people in here with the same crap and complaints.  If you want to be an activist, sent them an email, outlining your requests

and reasons that they should change, but do it in such a manner that you do not get permanently banned (right Harley? ) :biggrin:  But,  I have done what the smart people have done

I no longer subscribe. 

Yes sir H2 you are correct!!  Request politely is all I gotta say about it!  RLC is a very sensitive group with no sense of humor so just remember that in your email lmao.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, happyone said:

You know, just as long as you are  paying a RLC subscription, they could care less about all the complaining you do in here---they still get their money-and that is what they want--more revenue.

Like most smart people have said, the only way to make RLC change is not subscribe until they do change and you see something that you would like to pay for.

So, I am not going to sit here and complain and irritate all the CC people in here with the same crap and complaints.  If you want to be an activist, sent them an email, outlining your requests

and reasons that they should change, but do it in such a manner that you do not get permanently banned (right Harley? ) :biggrin:  But,  I have done what the smart people have done

I no longer subscribe. 

i missed this the first time I read it and when i just came back to the page you posted it on, i seen what you wrote.  i guess i must have thought it was a signature or something.  At any rate, is this true H1, did you really quit subscribing?  If so, I'm gonna stay inside because we have a lot of nasty weather going on at the moment and i don't want to be struck by lightning 🙂

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Yes sir H2 you are correct!!  Request politely is all I gotta say about it!  RLC is a very sensitive group with no sense of humor so just remember that in your email lmao.

If they are already providing excellent content, there should not be any request necessary.

I have been subscribing long enough to know this content provider is very poor in implementing improvements and changes.

In fact, they rarely do.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Maybe she just had to run and do some quick shopping and will be back soon.  Maybe there is no alcohol to drink and she's going to fix that little problem.  Don't know

wouldn't surprise me if there is no hot water from which to take a shower with in B1 and that is why she went to B2.......just a hunch i got