B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really hope she reads CC, like another girl did in that room a while back...But her name escapes me. Can anyone help me out here? I think she liked Africa?...😏

I moan cause i can't think who 😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening Harley...Can you remember the name of the girl that escapes me?...you know, the one that spoke to me on her last night 😉

I'm a bugger for names...😏

i believe from what i remember reading, that it was the Magnificent, Majestic Monica.  don't hold me to that but I think that's what I read.  they go for those smooth chili pepper guys like yourself!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I moan cause i can't think who 😏

❤️

Very good Happy...I hope you haven't burned off too many brain cells thinking that one up, and you have a few more in your closet before I go to bed...😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

❤️Very good Happy...I hope you haven't burned off too many brain cells thinking that one up, and you have a few more in your closet before I go to bed...😉

If you plan on staying up for another 3-4 hrs, we might be able to clean out part of the closet 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

If you plan on staying up for another 3-4 hrs, we might be able to clean out part of the closet 🙂

Ha...No, maybe another hour or so...I'm gotta get up tomorrow you know...this retirement lark is hard work 😏😉

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ain't it a bitch 😏

Yeh...Dogs to walk, lovely hot dog walkers you have to talk to because it's polite...and Ted often drags me to the pub on the beach cos they have dog biscuits...:biggrin:

• Like 2