B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

thank you GIF by Denysesexy Pam for all you do to keep us watching your apt. 

I personally don't get anything out of watching solo bates but I am actually glad Pam still does them only because she keeps B1 at least a tiny bit alive.  God knows Diva and Erika aren't doing anything to help. 

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Most Un Erotic Erika and The Most Disastrous Diva have just about ruined The Most Passionate Party Perfect Pam. B-1 is B-none.

I will watch pam do nothing . over any of the three over at b2 .seeing I know that sofie will start good then go into her tent. or just play the turn away from the cam game .like she has done on every stay .and the other two do nothing should be paying us for staying in a rlc apt

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I will watch pam do nothing . over any of the three over at b2 .seeing I know that sofie will start good then go into her tent. or just play the turn away from the cam game .like she has done on every stay .and the other two do nothing should be paying us for staying in a rlc apt

I know this isn't the right thread but since you started it here I'll ask my question here.  Other than get in bed with Sofie a couple times and let her rub their ass a little have Karina and Amira done anything at all in B2.  I don't remember even seeing them bate but I can't keep up with everything and was without a subscription for a week. 

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know this isn't the right thread but since you started it here I'll ask my question here.  Other than get in bed with Sofie a couple times and let her rub their ass a little have Karina and Amira done anything at all in B2.  I don't remember even seeing them bate but I can't keep up with everything and was without a subscription for a week. 

No...

Just now, dontgetnone said:

no on this or their last stay .and pam /amalia and Daniela did more.. then them three in b2 put together on all their stays together.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

no on this or their last stay .and pam /amalia and Daniela did more.. then them three in b2 put together on all their stays together.

Thanks naga and bud.  I suspected as much.  They sure aren't earning any bonus money so I hope they are both independently wealthy.

• Like 1