B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Very good guys...you can tell there's fuck all happening tonight...😉

Time for me to catch up on a few other apartments and maybe a replay or 2 if there is anything interesting.  I might even get a look at this Inna when she got there since she didn't go to the club with the others.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Time for me to catch up on a few other apartments and maybe a replay or 2 if there is anything interesting.  I might even get a look at this Inna when she got there since she didn't go to the club with the others.

She's as snug as a bug inna rug right now so good luck...

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She's as snug as a bug inna rug right now so good luck...

OK gents, I think we've pretty much worn that out.  We don't want it to get outa control now do we?😁

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I thought she went with the others as I couldnt find her some hours ago, but now I see she is in her bed. Maybe she did go out but came home early.

Il y a 6 heures, happyone a dit :

I just hope everyone gives her a decent chance before they want her Outa here 😏

You having said that means you already ack that she is just another normal looking girl & therefore some may not like her.

I think she looks okay, just not fantastic.

I was hoping to get a decent look at Inna on replay but didn't.  She didn't shower before going to the club, didn't put any makeup on and when she changed out of her pants and shirt she did it facing away from the cams so you couldn't tell a thing.  She went to the club in a loose fitting one piece jump suit that covered her right up to the neck and she wore sneakers to go to the club.  When she got home she went straight to her room and again faced away from the cams to change for bed and straight under the covers.  The only thing I saw was her face and it is very plain Jane.  She's tall though.  I noticed she wasn't wearing a club wrist band when she got home.  Thatand no shower, no makeup and the jump suit and sneakers make me wonder if she even went to the club or just left with the other girls but went somewhere else.  Don't know.  Before anyone suggests that maybe she took her shower while the apartment was UM her untouched towel and wash cloth were still folded up on the bed. 

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

You having said that means you already ack that she is just another normal looking girl & therefore some may not like her.

I think she looks okay, just not fantastic.

Sierra all I was saying is that I couldn't tell anything at all about her other than her face without makeup is fairly plain looking.  I couldn't tell another thing about her.I think we need to give her a chance before judging her.  I'm hoping she fits in well in B1.  I do wonder though if she really went to the club, that's all. 

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I was hoping to get a decent look at Inna on replay but didn't.  She didn't shower before going to the club, didn't put any makeup on and when she changed out of her pants and shirt she did it facing away from the cams so you couldn't tell a thing.  She went to the club in a loose fitting one piece jump suit that covered her right up to the neck and she wore sneakers to go to the club.  When she got home she went straight to her room and again faced away from the cams to change for bed and straight under the covers.  The only thing I saw was her face and it is very plain Jane.  She's tall though.  I noticed she wasn't wearing a club wrist band when she got home.  Thatand no shower, no makeup and the jump suit and sneakers make me wonder if she even went to the club or just left with the other girls but went somewhere else.  Don't know.  Before anyone suggests that maybe she took her shower while the apartment was UM her untouched towel and wash cloth were still folded up on the bed. 

Sierra all I was saying is that I couldn't tell anything at all about her other than her face without makeup is fairly plain looking.  I couldn't tell another thing about her.I think we need to give her a chance before judging her.  I'm hoping she fits in well in B1.  I do wonder though if she really went to the club, that's all. 

I was just replying to Happy who was playing words. 

Actually, my take for this big bedroom in B1 is for RLC to bring a top-tier girl, meaning not plain Jane to occupy this room with pretty good camera angles. But time and time again (except for Kelly, and maybe Serafima but she is... nvm), they failed to do so. They should just reduce the no. of their girls by 1-2 to have a "bigger budget" for a top girl in this bedroom or simply spend more. For their case, the girls' quality is always < quantity, you are not running a mega brothel.