B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I was just replying to Happy who was playing words. 

Actually, my take for this big bedroom in B1 is for RLC to bring a top-tier girl, meaning not plain Jane to occupy this room with pretty good camera angles. But time and time again (except for Kelly, and maybe Serafima but she is... nvm), they failed to do so. They should just reduce the no. of their girls by 1-2 to have a "bigger budget" for a top girl in this bedroom or simply spend more. For their case, the girls' quality is always < quantity, you are not running a mega brothel.

I agree.  For now all we can do is wait and see.  You know how RLC is.  They SUCK

il y a 9 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I agree.  For now all we can do is wait and see.  You know how RLC is.  They SUCK

They do suck, that we can always agree.

But at least we are seeing some small changes from them but again, they are still behind.

B2 is still a shithole which I cannot understand. It is as if RLC is screwing that apartment up with a purpose.

Makes no sense to me why they are keeping those girls around.

Edited by SierraTM
grammar

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

They do suck, that we can always agree.

But at least we are seeing some small changes from them but again, they are still behind.

B2 is still a shithole which I cannot understand. It is as if RLC is purposely screwing that apartment up.

Makes no sense to me why they are keeping those girls around.

I can't comment on B2 because I don't watch that place unless someone posts that there is something special going on which is almost never.

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I can't comment on B2 because I don't watch that place unless someone posts that there is something special going on which is almost never.

Yea you too summed up that apartment right there 😂

Yea you too summed up that apartment right there 😂

What I don't understand is why a lot of the gents here call Sofie a Goddess when from what I read and the couple times I've checked out something that was posted I just don't see it. 

• Like 1

il y a 36 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

What I don't understand is why a lot of the gents here call Sofie a Goddess when from what I read and the couple times I've checked out something that was posted I just don't see it. 

You are not alone 😏

I don't like her one bit, I think she has a misunderstanding of what online pervs like us really want from her but maybe because she thinks she is back for the 4th or 5th time, she can do whatever she wants and basically don't give a shit about the paying customers.

One of the mods also mentioned that Sophie & Serafima are friends so you get the idea.

• Like 1

I dozed off for a bit.

The girls have been gone now for a little over 9 hours.  There must be a hell of a party going on somewhere,  off cam of course.  The only thing that surprises me is Erika being with them. She's the last person I would have expected this from. 

il y a 11 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I dozed off for a bit.

The girls have been gone now for a little over 9 hours.  There must be a hell of a party going on somewhere,  off cam of course.  The only thing that surprises me is Erika being with them. She's the last person I would have expected this from. 

I think the girls went to find their boys & perhaps give them their daily dose of endorphins release 😏

For Erika, I am not sure where or how she fits in into this anyway. She is in the wrong job IMO. 

Should perhaps take up the job of a cashier or shop attendant. Or continue her studies.

I think the girls went to find their boys & perhaps give them their daily dose of endorphins release 😏

For Erika, I am not sure where or how she fits in into this anyway. She is in the wrong job IMO. 

Should perhaps take up the job of a cashier or shop attendant. Or continue her studies.

I think "their boys" are either behind bars or have already been deported.  I don't know how that works over their.

You're right about Erika, she is definitely in the wrong job but where is she now?  Where are all of them? 

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

I think "their boys" are either behind bars or have already been deported.  I don't know how that works over their.

You're right about Erika, she is definitely in the wrong job but where is she now?  Where are all of them? 

I don't think the boys did anything criminally wrong, making a din & disturbing the neighbours won't get you deported. The landlord took back the place so likely RLC had to relocate the boys somewhere else off-cam and their girls to B1. 

If the boys are at another location, you can bet the girls are with them. And either of them need a release too 😏

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I don't think the boys did anything criminally wrong, making a din & disturbing the neighbours won't get you deported. The landlord took back the place so likely RLC had to relocate the boys somewhere else off-cam and their girls to B1. 

If the boys are at another location, you can bet the girls are with them. And either of them need a release too 😏

I don't think a landlord can just get them out of there without at least some notice and some time to move unless the law is involved.   With the obvious drug use the other night and who knows what elseI think it's very possible the boys are either locked up or deported but that's just me.  No way of knowing.  Even if they are still in Barcelona and even if Pam, Amalia and Damira are getting their plumbing lubed what is Erika doing, watching tv? 

il y a 5 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I don't think a landlord can just get them out of there without at least some notice and some time to move unless the law is involved.   With the obvious drug use the other night and who knows what elseI think it's very possible the boys are either locked up or deported but that's just me.  No way of knowing.  Even if they are still in Barcelona and even if Pam, Amalia and Damira are getting their plumbing lubed what is Erika doing, watching tv

Hey you might be right 🤣

It is either a sixsome or fivesome + one watching the show (either the live one or the one in a box).

And you may not know, the Catalan laws are apparently quite lax on druggies, see below.

Inside the The Drug Flats of Barcelona