B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

Il y a 1 heure, bud2966 a dit :

I will watch pam do nothing . over any of the three over at b2 .seeing I know that sofie will start good then go into her tent. or just play the turn away from the cam game .like she has done on every stay .and the other two do nothing should be paying us for staying in a rlc apt

What is appropriate is the RLC should give us a refund for these two do-nothings and those two living room warriors at B2..

Fxxking joke really, 4 do-nothings girls out of 6 girls in two apartments! How shit RLC can be 🤬

17 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

What is appropriate is the RLC should give us a refund for these two do-nothings and those two living room warriors at B2..

Fxxking joke really, 4 do-nothings girls out of 6 girls in two apartments! How shit RLC can be 🤬

Nice term but doesn't really fit them.  Warriors do something, these girls don't.  They are strictly cushion warmers

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Nice term but doesn't really fit them.  Warriors do something, these girls don't.  They are strictly cushion warmers

Nice, that will do too.

RLC should just admit they are wrong, they made a mistake (twice! and I am not counting those 2 at B1 yet) and do the right thing and kick these 2 girls for new faces with Sophie.

I don't mind a few of those fxxking insulting, stupid tease shows from Sophie for a few more nights but not these two absolute do-nothing girls.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Nice, that will do too.

RLC should just admit they are wrong, they made a mistake (twice! and I am not counting those 2 at B1 yet) and do the right thing and kick these 2 girls for new faces with Sophie.

I don't mind a few of those fxxking insulting, stupid tease shows from Sophie for a few more nights but not these two absolute do-nothing girls.

I agree they have no business being there.  Their entertainment value is nonexistant.  I wonder though whether any new faces with Sofie would make a difference though.  From everything I've read about her past stays she has never done anything more than she is doing with the roommates right now.  I would love to see her do more with them but I honestly don't see it happening.  For some odd reason she seems to command top cam for doing almost nothing so why would she want to change?  I say flush the entire apartment, including Sofie, and start from scratch again.  The laws of probability say one of these days we have to get lucky.

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I agree they have no business being there.  Their entertainment value is nonexistant.  I wonder though whether any new faces with Sofie would make a difference though.  From everything I've read about her past stays she has never done anything more than she is doing with the roommates right now.  I would love to see her do more with them but I honestly don't see it happening.  For some odd reason she seems to command top cam for doing almost nothing so why would she want to change?  I say flush the entire apartment, including Sofie, and start from scratch again.  The laws of probability say one of these days we have to get lucky.

Agreed! This apartment and the recent non-actions/non-activities across all the other Barcelona apartments, clearly also show how inept and bad RLC management has been over the past 2-3 months or longer. They should just fire the team or person in charge of these girls, change most of their IT support staff which are really just another living joke.

Just think about it, of all the girls that just joined or rejoined, how many of them are providing real entertainment value?

And the older girls, especially Ariela, is just slacking and ready to go home. That is why subscription value right now is either at its all-time low or just very low.

But well you just re-subscribed so sorry about that.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Agreed! This apartment and the recent non-actions/non-activities across all the other Barcelona apartments, clearly also show how inept and bad RLC management has been over the past 2-3 months or longer. They should just fire the team or person in charge of these girls, change most of their IT support staff which are really just another living joke.

Just think about it, of all the girls that just joined or rejoined, how many of them are providing real entertainment value?

And the older girls, especially Ariela, is just slacking and ready to go home. That is why subscription value right now is either at its all-time low or just very low.

But well you just re-subscribed so sorry about that.

A couple points Sierra.  I just re-subscribed primarily because I enjoy the interaction here in the forum.  With the exception of a few persons who just seem to want to cause hate and discontent.  I find it too difficult to post and answer posts on what I can't see and I hate pestering all the time for you gents to answer my questions and tell me what's happened.  I don't like spending the money but I can afford it and that way good or bad I can see what's happening. 

As far as Ariela, she has changed recently.  She and Olya gave us some very nice entertainment their first month or so and it wasn't all fake show.  I don't know what rift has developed between them but the only thing they do together lately is bate. 

I miss Elvira and Adelita together.  They were great.  They were real lovers and it showed.  Yes they put on shows with other girls but it was the 2 of them together that I watched.

I agree with the points you made about change in RLC but you know as well as I do that they just don't care. It sucks but that's the way it is.

Emptiness the Eroticless little girly girl Erika's 30 day's have to be about up. RLC send her home to suck on mama's tit, because she can't make it in this project. Far too young and childish to understand her own sexuality, and couldn't seduce a man if she tried, Why get them so young they are clueless ???? She doesn't want to be in the project so why keep her any longer, she doesn't deserve to be in Barcelona on the members dime.

B-1 = B-None !!!!!

• Like 1

il y a 54 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

A couple points Sierra.  I just re-subscribed primarily because I enjoy the interaction here in the forum.  With the exception of a few persons who just seem to want to cause hate and discontent.  I find it too difficult to post and answer posts on what I can't see and I hate pestering all the time for you gents to answer my questions and tell me what's happened.  I don't like spending the money but I can afford it and that way good or bad I can see what's happening. 

As far as Ariela, she has changed recently.  She and Olya gave us some very nice entertainment their first month or so and it wasn't all fake show.  I don't know what rift has developed between them but the only thing they do together lately is bate. 

I miss Elvira and Adelita together.  They were great.  They were real lovers and it showed.  Yes they put on shows with other girls but it was the 2 of them together that I watched.

Actually I would think you should have save on your subscription for now and sign up again later IF the content improves but it is really your call so just stating my opinion that's all.

Yes definitely agree with you on Elvira & Adelita, they were really great! We must thank Elvira for bringing in her friend to this project too. I don't think the RLC management team is capable of picking up a such a girl.