B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Penso che devo solo stare zitto da ora in poi e dare solo una faccina o un'emoji lacrima basata su post di singoli.

usually, when there are two girls in the same room they put two sets of towels, do not take the piss

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

usually, when there are two girls in the same room they put two sets of towels, do not take the piss

yes i agree with you and i'm not taking the piss lol.  i said what i said because i don't watch RLC and i probably piss a lot of people off over it.

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry to hear about your paralysis M.A. and quite glad you can walk again sir!  I had no idea and i wish that I never would have said what I said to you!  I appreciate what you have done to help keep this country safe and strong.......thank you for your service sir!!

Please except this post as a sincere apology!!

I appreciate that Harley, the M.A. is Maya Angelou. 

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yes i agree with you and i'm not taking the piss lol.  i said what i said because i don't watch RLC and i probably piss a lot of people off over it.

If you are going to move a mountain, you have to start by removing small stones.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sì sono d'accordo con te e non sto prendendo il piscio lol. Ho detto quello che ho detto perché non guardo RLC e probabilmente mi faccio incazzare parecchia gente.

ok i'm sorry

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Maya Angelou is a world famous author and poet who passed away 3 years ago 4 weeks before the Champ. (Ali)

LOL sorry, i'm not familiar with this person but that's good to know.  please forgive me of my ignorance!

Harley Fatboy reading some other than this forum is helpful. If I could give you something it would be this.

"We must define ourselves by the best that is in us, not by the worst that has been done to us.."
        ~Edward Lewis~

• Like 1