B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Hey you might be right 🤣

It is either a sixsome or fivesome + one watching the show (either the live one or the one in a box).

And you may not know, the Catalan laws are apparently quite lax on druggies, see below.

Inside the The Drug Flats of Barcelona

I'll look at it tomorrow.  Right now I need to say goodnight my friend.  I have a store to open and run in the morning and need some sleep.  Whatever happened happened and we will more than likely never know the truth.  I'm still concerned about Erika though.  I seriously doubt goody two shoes would participate in whatever the other girls are up to but why didn't she find a way home?  Inna did. 

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I was ready to post same thing bedtime  for me also it's  2 am here goodnight all.

Goodnight Robert, I'm on my work 😉

• Like 1

so let me get this straight, the girls go out for 10+ hours and then come home sometime after 7 o'clock and then 2 hours later the apartment goes UM for approximately 3 hours and nobody really has anything to say about it???  i'm sure there was probably a visit from Chris & Damon because they didn't get any last night because they couldn't get their dicks hard enough to accomplish the task.  RLC has really become everything about the totally hidden, UM times these girls have and none of you give a shit.  it just blows my mind that you people can pay good money for a product and then don't care enough to express your discomfort with it!!

• Like 1