Out to eat with the son...

HarleyFatboy

so......tonight my son didn't feel like grilling fish and cooking mixed vegetables, so we went to Hooters where we met a couple of black girls that were off the hook!!  one of the black girls was 22 and she made me feel like i was 17 again.  i told her to take it easy on me because i was old and had a heart problem.  her and i had a great connection, to the point my son was getting jealous.  he actually liked the other black girl, but she wasn't all in to him like mine was.  regardless of anything else, she made me feel good and we had a great time!  she gave me her number and instagram account as they were both models as well.  it was a great night and i appreciated her flirting with me.....made me feel young again!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so......tonight my son didn't feel like grilling fish and cooking mixed vegetables, so we went to Hooters where we met a couple of black girls that were off the hook!!  one of the black girls was 22 and she made me feel like i was 17 again.  i told her to take it easy on me because i was old and had a heart problem.  her and i had a great connection, to the point my son was getting jealous.  he actually liked the other black girl, but she wasn't all in to him like mine was.  regardless of anything else, she made me feel good and we had a great time!  she gave me her number and instagram account as they were both models as well.  it was a great night and i appreciated her flirting with me.....made me feel young again!!

...and then you woke up! 😉

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it was a fun night!!

It sounds it. Enjoy it while you can Harley...
I've got really friendly with a lovely dog walking girl 20 years younger than me, but she doesn't look 40! She's a beautician, and you can tell. Nothing sexual, but we have a good chat when we meet up, have a laugh cos we have a similar sense of humour, and a little flirting thrown in...and, I nearly forgot to mention, our dogs get on well too LOL. It's all innocent fun, and I've met her hubby. He's a canny lad. But I do have a spring in my step when I see her, and certainly don't feel my age...I would like to fuck her brains out though, and she knows it, but it'll never happen...😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It sounds it. Enjoy it while you can Harley...
I've got really friendly with a lovely dog walking girl 20 years younger than me, but she doesn't look 40! She's a beautician, and you can tell. Nothing sexual, but we have a good chat when we meet up, have a laugh cos we have a similar sense of humour, and a little flirting thrown in...and, I nearly forgot to mention, our dogs get on well too LOL. It's all innocent fun, and I've met her hubby. He's a canny lad. But I do have a spring in my step when I see her, and certainly don't feel my age...I would like to fuck her brains out though, and she knows it, but it'll never happen...😏

i get what you're saying with that spring in your step and to be honest, i've never been that much into black women but this little cutie was like I said......off the hook!!  the Hooters we went to has never had a black girl that worked there since it opened until 10 days ago and that is the time these two got hired.  it was refreshing to see and fun to talk to them.......it was a HooT lol.  I, like you, would love to have sex with that sweet young thing but i know my heart couldn't handle it.  i will just keep up the flirting and enjoy the convo's we have and that is enough for me!!

as for you, keep your dick in your pants and stay true to your wife!!  It's OK to want to fuck another woman and I get that, but it's much better to stay true to the woman you loved enough to marry and spend the rest of your life with.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i get what you're saying with that spring in your step and to be honest, i've never been that much into black women but this little cutie was like I said......off the hook!!  the Hooters we went to has never had a black girl that worked there since it opened until 10 days ago and that is the time these two got hired.  it was refreshing to see and fun to talk to them.......it was a HooT lol.  I, like you, would love to have sex with that sweet young thing but i know my heart couldn't handle it.  i will just keep up the flirting and enjoy the convo's we have and that is enough for me!!

as for you, keep your dick in your pants and stay true to your wife!!  It's OK to want to fuck another woman and I get that, but it's much better to stay true to the woman you loved enough to marry and spend the rest of your life with.

No worries there Harley...😉

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and a voyeur...:dodgy:

i'm a voyeur as well Naga, but i just can't get behind RLC anymore.  there is just not enough viable content for the money they charge, just like Sierra has been saying.  i don't care how you break it down or try to justify spending the money on RLC, it's just not worth it to me anymore.  now it seems like they are heading more and more into that VH style of site and i'm sorry, that's just not voyeurism to me.  i understand that there are people out there that seem to like the way RLC is heading but I for one have to say it's the wrong direction!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm a voyeur as well Naga, but i just can't get behind RLC anymore.  there is just not enough viable content for the money they charge, just like Sierra has been saying.  i don't care how you break it down or try to justify spending the money on RLC, it's just not worth it to me anymore.  now it seems like they are heading more and more into that VH style of site and i'm sorry, that's just not voyeurism to me.  i understand that there are people out there that seem to like the way RLC is heading but I for one have to say it's the wrong direction!

I've been disillusioned for a while now. My sub ran out a week ago and I'm in no hurry to renew, as I've quite a bit of social going on this week. I dare say I'll renew soon, but I only do it on a month to month basis...

• Like 2