B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I can try that and see what happens.  I'll work on it when I am back on and more alert. After 12 Hours the eyes don't see things as good.

i totally understand and appreciate anything you can do.  i've had a crappy night of sleep and need to shut my eyes for a few more hours as well.  have a good sleep SC!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If the space doesn't work then all I have to do is place an Underscore between each one  ( _ )

i don't want you to spend a lot of time on it and it's really not that big of a deal.  i shouldn't have said anything really and i'm blaming it on my lack of sleep.  get some rest SC and don't worry about it.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, you know what happened in this apartment, give us a little clue, I'd like to know besides the fact that Chris and Damon were delinquents, if something else happened

According to their insta accounts Chris and Damon found  a suitcase with a shitload of bank notes. They are now in Ibiza drinking cocktails, doing cocaine surrounded by some hot chicks. Happy guys !

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

According to their insta accounts Chris and Damon found  a suitcase with a shitload of bank notes. They are now in Ibiza drinking cocktails, doing cocaine surrounded by some hot chicks. Happy guys !

or maybe they have been kidnapped by a band of pissed-off blacks and big cocks and are sodomizing them in turn

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

or maybe they have been kidnapped by a band of pissed-off blacks and big cocks and are sodomizing them in turn

No matter what, RLC made a smart move and got rid of them.  Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Isn't that what they were doing in Barca...😏

• Upvote 1

better theory: the girls realized after their lesbian show that they were better together than to get fucked by guys
As a result, they sent them home to make more money without them 😁

no joke, it happened an unexpected thing for this apartment even if I think I had RLC still wanted to close it, but I do not think they wanted to do it the day after bringing a new couple

That will have was the noisy evening of too much

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

better theory: the girls realized after their lesbian show that they were better together than to get fucked by guys
As a result, they sent them home to make more money without them 😁

no joke, it happened an unexpected thing for this apartment even if I think I had RLC still wanted to close it, but I do not think they wanted to do it the day after bringing a new couple

That will have was the noisy evening of too much

this we can agree on, very strange to have a new couple show up and have the apt shutdown the very next day.  there had to have been something that either happened outside the apt or something to do with the noise because for some reason the Barca places never could have a party without a ton of noise.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2019 at 1:03 PM, phantomcapsnet said:

whats their insta accounts?