B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I find myself kind of sad tonight as we lost "The Most Lovable Luscious Long Legs Loraine" and in her place we now have "The Most Disastrous Diva Do Nothing" from B-1 and be done.

She is sociable and gets along well with the other girls, but dont think she have done any bates yet? Anyways it could be worse 😉

Just now, Fagen said:

She is sociable and gets along well with the other girls, but dont think she have done any bates yet? Anyways it could be worse 😉

She is a good cook, that has to be worth something 😎

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She is a good cook, that has to be worth something 😎

I think Diva will work well in B4.  She didn't appear to be happy in B1 but she is much happier here.  She just needs a little time to get comfortable with the cams and public displays(bating).  I think she will.  That massage show with Karla and Numi tonight was another stupid show but she looked completely comfortable doing it.  Of course that wad of cash she was waving around at Erika day before yesterday didn't hurt either. 😉

il y a 17 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I think Diva will work well in B4.  She didn't appear to be happy in B1 but she is much happier here.  She just needs a little time to get comfortable with the cams and public displays(bating).  I think she will.  That massage show with Karla and Numi tonight was another stupid show but she looked completely comfortable doing it.  Of course that wad of cash she was waving around at Erika day before yesterday didn't hurt either. 😉

At Amalia if I remember correctly, and Amalia was not talking to her or whatever but was on the phone and looking nonchalant. 

Very weird behaviour from Diva 😒

Edited by SierraTM
edit

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I find myself kind of sad tonight as we lost "The Most Lovable Luscious Long Legs Loraine" and in her place we now have "The Most Disastrous Diva Do Nothing" from B-1 and be done.

i've seen Loraine and her antics as being a tenant on RLC.....you haven't lost anything, regardless of the one you gained!

• Like 1

il y a 52 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

caught up......goodnight all!

by the way, the Raptors one the NBA championship and the brisket was delicious!  great night as far as i'm concerned!!

I remember we have a few Canadian pervs here but I did not know where to post this until I saw Harley's post.

Congrats for your first ever NBA Championship 🏆!!! The Raptors were immense throughout their playoff run! 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

A/O begin packing to leave.

😟

I'm watching them pack for lack of anything else to watch.  I can't say I'm sad to see them leave but I'm also not happy to see them leave.  Early on they were quite good together but the last couple weeks they changed a lot.  Someone said they must be getting a divorce and that's close to accurate .  The only thing they have done lately is lay next to each other and play with their phones and occasionally bate together. 

One thing I will miss is Ariela's bubbly personality and her laugh.  She has a very distinctive laugh and she made me laugh with her several times. 

I hope they go on to bigger and better things.  I also hope they thoroughly enjoyed their vacation and take lots of good memories with them. 

Goodbye girls

• Like 2

il y a 12 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I'm watching them pack for lack of anything else to watch.  I can't say I'm sad to see them leave but I'm also not happy to see them leave.  Early on they were quite good together but the last couple weeks they changed a lot.  Someone said they must be getting a divorce and that's close to accurate .  The only thing they have done lately is lay next to each other and play with their phones and occasionally bate together. 

One thing I will miss is Ariela's bubbly personality and her laugh.  She has a very distinctive laugh and she made me laugh with her several times. 

I hope they go on to bigger and better things.  I also hope they thoroughly enjoyed their vacation and take lots of good memories with them. 

Goodbye girls

Yes I really enjoy listening to her laughter and her cute smile can unlock any awkwardness 🤩

She had a slow start to life in B4 but once she got her first bate going, she bated for fun for many weeks.

Lovely girl.

Hopefully the future bodes well for you and Olya!

text thank you GIF by MillMotion

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I remember we have a few Canadian pervs here but I did not know where to post this until I saw Harley's post.

Congrats for your first ever NBA Championship 🏆!!! The Raptors were immense throughout their playoff run! 

Yes they were and congrats to them. I was pulling for them the whole way!!  Raptors and brisket.....no place but Texas!!

A/O ladies sometimes a simple thank you is not enough. The passing of time always helps to keep things in perspective. When I think of you I will remember how you were at first a bit overwhelmed at your new digs but Adelita and Elvira help make the transition easier. I know you enjoyed your time here at B4 as much as we enjoyed watching you. I wish you nothing but great things in the future. I am grateful that you shared a little bit of yourselves with us here.

Safe travels..

L.O.L.

Lots of Love..

Always

Charlie