B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

A/O ladies sometimes a simple thank you is not enough. The passing of time always helps to keep things in perspective. When I think of you I will remember how you were at first a bit overwhelmed at your new digs but Adelita and Elvira help make the transition easier. I know you enjoyed your time here at B4 as much as we enjoyed watching you. I wish you nothing but great things in the future. I am grateful that you shared a little bit of yourselves with us here.

Safe travels..

L.O.L.

Lots of Love..

Always

Charlie 

did they leave CF?

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

No but they are packed and ready to go Harley.

unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of watching them everyday like so many of you have but i do my best to try and keep up with what i don't see by reading you all's posts. Ariela sounds like my kind of woman!  Safe travels girls and thank you CF!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

caught up......goodnight all!

by the way, the Raptors one the NBA championship and the brisket was delicious!  great night as far as i'm concerned!!

They sure did.  It was a fantastic game!  Toronto is celebrating a very classy bunch of guys!

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Yes they were and congrats to them. I was pulling for them the whole way!!  Raptors and brisket.....no place but Texas!!

Yea Kawhi was really their MAN once the playoffs started & they did not look back.

I thought even with Durant out GSW would take the championship but Raptors did what they did and knocked GSW's teeth out.

All of Canada must be praying for Kawhi to resign but I think he is likely to go back to the West.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yea Kawhi was really their MAN once the playoffs started & they did not look back.

I thought even with Durant out GSW would take the championship but Raptors did what they did and knocked GSW's teeth out.

All of Canada must be praying for Kawhi to resign but I think he is likely to go back to the West.

Other than the cold, he has likely found many reasons to stay here.  This massive city is unique and sports athletes have come to love the place.   As for the cold...same weather as Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, NYC, Boston... he came from San Antonio where it is warm and was not happy at all there, so there is hope!!!

il y a 2 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Other than the cold, he has likely found many reasons to stay here.  This massive city is unique and sports athletes have come to love the place.   As for the cold...same weather as Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, NYC, Boston... he came from San Antonio where it is warm and was not happy at all there, so there is hope!!!

Well for me Toronto has the best person in this business in Masai Ujiri, really pulled a coup when Kawhi was signed from the Spurs.

Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green for DeMar DeRozan, an unknown player & a 1st rd pick. Fxxking steal.

How I wish my Lakers has someone at the top with brains like Ujiri.

• Like 2