B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

lol sure they can Zinc, but think of the money they made right before they shutdown.......it's like a Christmas bonus!

hmmm...but what about all the investment in apartments and cameras... etc.. plus payment for the girls.. RLC running away, would be possible if they had a fixed date for subscriptions like school fees etc where they get lots of money on a certain day and then they disappear.. here they are getting subscriptions on different days..

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

hmmm...but what about all the investment in apartments and cameras... etc.. plus payment for the girls.. RLC running away, would be possible if they had a fixed date for subscriptions like school fees etc where they get lots of money on a certain day and then they disappear.. here they are getting subscriptions on different days..

I honestly don't think RLC is just going to pull the rug out from under us.  There has to be a logical explanation for this.  I just hope they get the issue resolved quickly.  I have my cataract surgery tomorrow and will be off work until Monday.  I don't want to spend that time sitting around doing nothing.  

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

there is not much overhead with a business like RLC other than the obvious and as long as they have been online they have recouped their money 10 fold.  the fat cats of RLC are still going to be fat cats and the runts of the litter (entertainers) will just have to find another site to work for.  if they are truly shutdown, and unless ordered by the courts, i doubt seriously that any of you will receive any kind of refund.