B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

50 minutes ago, Sergio said:

however, it is very strange, RLC informs that Belle came with Nate, but says nothing about what happened to B3

As I expected they are not going to say anything about the closed b3.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I might be wrong too, Don't, but as far as I know, none of these current girls are connected to the old party girls circle...

And here I thought you knew everything and were never wrong.  I'm disappointed in you🙁

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So Diva is getting a short poolside vacation in B4 while Amalia and Damira chill with Pam in B1 for a few days until Lorraine leaves?  Is that how you see it Noldus?

They will get Ariela and Olya's room do I think and then Diva in Loraines room, but we shall see.

Just now, Fagen said:

They will get Ariela and Olya's room is how I see it and then Diva in Loraines room, but we shall see.

If that happens I hope they get someone new in B1 that can keep up with Pam.  Erika sure can't.  The last thing we need is for another wall flower to move into B1.  Pam will never stay home

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

If that happens I hope they get someone new in B1 that can keep up with Pam.  Erika sure can't.  The last thing we need is for another wall flower to move into B1.  Pam will never stay home

Agree she doesnt do much with the other girls, always alone or in her room.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Agree she doesnt do much with the other girls, always alone or in her room.

I hate to say anything bad about Erika because she is so young and innocent but it's hard to say anything good about Erika because she is so young and innocent. 

• Like 2