B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

Diva now lives permanently in B4, frankly it seems to me a little stupid all this mixture of girls

i have to agree with you on this post 100%.  Diva should be in her own freaking bed in the apartment that she was assigned to in my opinion!

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think so Harley...

tell me why you don't think so Naga.  don't just say you don't think so, explain why you don't think so.  have you heard from the translator of some conversation the girls had about it?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

tell me why you don't think so Naga.  don't just say you don't think so, explain why you don't think so.  have you heard from the translator of some conversation the girls had about it?

Just a gut feeling...Why would they suddenly not reappear, and the apt immediately taken down? I reckon the boys have stepped over the line with the law. There was a fair bit of obvious drug use last night so it could well be related to that. Damira's bf was only there for a day. His name was up so he wasn't just a guest. I think the shit hit the fan as far as the boys were concerned and I can't see RLC permitting them back on the site...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just a gut feeling...Why would they suddenly not reappear, and the apt immediately taken down? I reckon the boys have stepped over the line with the law. There was a fair bit of obvious drug use last night so it could well be related to that. Damira's bf was only there for a day. His name was up so he wasn't just a guest. I think the shit hit the fan as far as the boys were concerned and I can't see RLC permitting them back on the site...

Did you just

image.jpeg.3ff9d8ffaac1a72222a00f3f24800e00.jpeg 😏

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

thank you, that's much better than i don't think so.  i don't agree with it, but i do appreciate your take on the situation.

These girls come and go some more memorable then others.

Like the lovely "Legs" Lorraine. It's been wonderful to see you again, nice that your friend Blair gave you a tutorial and got you "plugged in"  🙂

I wish you safe travels young lady.

Be well.

Charlie

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1