B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

miss Loraina . I wish you a safe and happy trip .to where ever life maybe taking you now. you gave us some real nice views in this stay.so thank you GIF by Alex Trimpe for sharing that with us... so bye for now MISS LORAINA. 😘❤️

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Diva in B4

so it looks as b4 isn't that far away  .she left b1 at 12:10 and in b4 now .or did she take a jet to get there seeing it has been said many time its so far from b1 b2 but it didn't take her very long😏😕

29 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so it looks as b4 isn't that far away  .she left b1 at 12:10 and in b4 now .or did she take a jet to get there seeing it has been said many time its so far from b1 b2 but it didn't take her very long😏😕

With a car they use 30-60 minutes due to traffic 
with the metro/bus 1,5 - 2 hours

it doesn't matter how long it takes from one place to the other.  they usually always stop at different stores before they get there so the time can't be accurate either way.  with that said, i'll catch you all later......my eyes aren't focussing and i need more sleep!

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

With a car they use 30-60 minutes due to traffic 
with the metro/bus 1,5 - 2 hours

I know you have said that a lot. over the time that b4 opened.I was just having fun and hope you have a good day 

• Like 1