B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

54 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Something is sticking in the back of my mind that I read in an old post or somewhere that Belle was a big girl/girl party girl and loved eating pussy.  Can someone confirm that? 

That is true...she has been part of many big events on RLC.  My issue with her is that she shows up and interrupts constantly.  She just barges into a room and is constantly looking for attention.  Hopefully this boyfriend will give her all the attention she needs.

32 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Now that she is in a new apartment with a bf I hope there will still be some fun and not just with him.  I hope she has the freedom to go visit the other Barca girls without him.  The recent track record for guys interacting with the girls hasn't been stellar lately. Maybe it will be different with him, maybe it won't. 

Pleeeaaaase ...keep her out of the other apartments!

• Like 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

That is true...she has been part of many big events on RLC.  My issue with her is that she shows up and interrupts constantly.  She just barges into a room and is constantly looking for attention.  Hopefully this boyfriend will give her all the attention she needs.

Maybe she's grown up a little since those days.  I'd like to see her interact with the other Barca girls.  There are enough apartments with a couple that don't seem to go anywhere or do anything but fuck at home.

The image quality with low lights is pretty bad,already seing them having less people watching because is not a very pleasant experience.Would say it's at same level as Kitty&smith place in that regard.

18 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Maybe she's grown up a little since those days.  I'd like to see her interact with the other Barca girls.  There are enough apartments with a couple that don't seem to go anywhere or do anything but fuck at home.

Hope exactly the contrary,as little Barca girls in house as possible,so much fake Barca shows nowdays in rlc,always with Same scripts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope exactly the contrary,as little Barca girls in house as possible,so much fake Barca shows nowdays in rlc,always with Same scripts.

I don't care for the fake shows either but I prefer that to watching a couple watch tv, eat dinner, fuck twice a day and sleep.

il y a 28 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Peut-être qu'elle a grandi un peu depuis ces jours. Je voudrais la voir interagir avec les autres filles Barca. Il y a des appartements assez avec un couple qui ne semblent pas aller nulle part ou quoi que ce soit, mais baise à la maison.

for us it is a new formula to see belle couple. we know her perfectly, since her multiple participations in all barca !!! if it is well surrounded it is a small electric battery that sets the mood! belle is ultra exhibitionist, the only time she was dressed in the barca is when she was sick😄 Belle is a big regular rlc, knows almost all the girls, and it's always nice to see her again ... even if the cameras of this apartment are not terrible ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

The epic event you're probably on about was when Belle and Rosie pretty much licked my Monica into submission when the girls returned to B2 after a drunken night out...The event affected Monica so much that a coupla nights later they were sniffing around Monica at a big party in B4, especially Rosie, and Monica took refuge behind Jasmin, a girl she wasn't particularly good friends with, and ended up sleeping in her bed...

And 1 night with Amina & Rosemary