B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

is that you BB???  did you change your name to bud2966???  also, can you please post all of your admiration for Belle in the Belle and Nick thread that is under the Amalia and Chris, Damira & Damon thread in the Archived Apartments portion of this forum??  i'm sorry but this thread is for B4 and i'm tired of seeing the dot light up telling me that there is a new post and when i come to look at the new post, it's you talking about a girl that is not even in B4 LOL

sorry for that MR. Harley .  that I posted in this thread but it wont happen again..seeing you never say something about another apt .WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN IT'S OWN THREAD.

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Now that she is in a new apartment with a bf I hope there will still be some fun and not just with him.  I hope she has the freedom to go visit the other Barca girls without him.  The recent track record for guys interacting with the girls hasn't been stellar lately. Maybe it will be different with him, maybe it won't. 

that would be the worst thing that could happen in my opinion!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry for that MR. Harley .  that I posted in this thread but it wont happen again..seeing you never say something about another apt .WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN IT'S OWN THREAD.

i was just jankin your chain Bud all in fun 🙂

5 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Only that dude who posted incessantly about her. Hopefully he’s Nate to spare us from that.

Agreed.  Thank goodness for the ignore feature, that was unbearable each time she came back.