B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

Belle makes me think in Rosemary..would love to see Rose in similar fashion,she it's almost as wild but more pretty.Personaly i  enjoy when the couples in vacations house recieves old rlc residents from Barca houses that we only seem them in shows and with girls,kinda feels like...finaly seing this girl true intimate life with partner.Would say my top three wish for residents are..Anna,Rebeca and Rose.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Belle makes me think in Rosemary..would love to see Rose in similar fashion,she it's almost as wild but more pretty.Personaly i  enjoy when the couples in vacations house recieves old rlc residents from Barca houses that we only seem them in shows and with girls,kinda feels like...finaly seing this girl true intimate life with partner.Would say my top three wish for residents are..Anna,Rebeca and Rose.

I think Rosie is single, she is busy playing poker, looks like she is doing this pro for a living now. Maybe one day she will be back, or maybe she will come visit Belle.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think Rosie is single, she is busy playing poker, looks like she is doing this pro for a living now. Maybe one day she will be back, or maybe she will come visit Belle.

Rose is so sexy and cute,and she also have this crazy,wild side like Belle.The problem is because the house is in Spain Think Rose will only apear if rlc pays her,Probrably if the house was in Russia things would be easy.

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rose is so sexy and cute,and she also have this crazy,wild side like Belle.The problem is because the house is in Spain Think Rose will only apear if rlc pays her,Probrably if the house was in Russia things would be easy.

Belle and Rosemary aren't Russian, so in Russia or Spain, it's exactly the same 😂

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Belle and Rosemary aren't Russian, so in Russia or Spain, it's exactly the same 😂

Hehe,but they are from countries near Russia right?Because this house is in Spain i think is harder for Rose to visit,if was in Russia Probrably the travel would be smaller,but even Russia is a giant country.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,but they are from countries near Russia right?Because this house is in Spain i think is harder for Rose to visit,if was in Russia Probrably the travel would be smaller,but even Russia is a giant country.

Spain or Russia, she need Visa to traveling