B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i have always found Rose to be quite attractive.  Rose is the kind of girl I really like as far as looks and body.  believe it or not, there are very few girls on RLC that did anything for me when i used to watch it, and here is the few i'm talking about.......

Rosie, Rita, Kristy, Rebecca, Ariela, and one or two others that I can't remember their names.  i've only seen a couple of pics of Ariela and Olya, and Ariela is my kind of girl from what I have seen.  the rest of the girls i haven't seen, the newer ones i'm talking about.

Have you forgot Danaya 😳 oh Harley ... 😉 

• Like 2

You all knew it was coming:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

and for any non-English people, this is a term of affection not ownership. Where I come from "my love" is addressed to anyone even strangers. Some women get angry about it but then it is women who are the many users of the term. Even worse is the English West Country term "My lover" which they use to strangers.
Anyway I digress because it is now:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Nate's Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
But she is still:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

even though obviously he doesn't own her either just her heart and I am jealous (again PLEASE do not take this seriously as look I added a LOL) LOL as most of us are at the guys who get with some of these great RLC girls.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Belle is all about the cameras, she thrives on it and understands what her role is on RLC where others simply don't have a clue.  Belle is a total exhibitionist!! 

Hi Harley, I have had this debate with people but am still not quite sure. She isn't an exhibitionist on the scale of The Goddess or Nelly and remember she's never felt the need to cam outside RLC as far as I know. But the first part of your sentence is very true. Of course it helps when you have a bubbly personality (when Belle and Rosie are in bed together even when touching each other it is laughter which dominates for the 2 girls and when they get together they can go really wild. Belle was perhaps the most effective girl at garnering views in Barcelona until Sofie arrived but contrary to the belief of some here belle did a lot of over stuff than lying on the bed. For a start she was awake almost twice as long as some girls and has on several occasions partied to the max (imum of her alcohol intake).
I'm happy to believe whatever she wants me to believe and for those who don't like her personality, at least she was plenty of it. As you know I love it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god..so Belle is with Sophie..really hope Sophie will not come to Couples in vacations house,keep away the stupid Barca shows teases from place please.

I don't mind if Belle and Sofie did a full naked massage again like they did last year. I'm quite happy with Belle and Nate at the moment.

il y a 30 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Belle in B2 now with Sofie - so this apartment is in Barcelona too. 

It's B5 from now 

Just great was hoping to lose the parties and connection with the girls apartments.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Just great was hoping to lose the parties and connection with the girls apartments.

In her last 2 visits Belle has picked her parties. She hardly participated at all in her second stay for some reason and in the 3rd stay she avoided them for a while but then Rosie arrived. I'm just hoping she was fun with Nate and hopefully herself. I would like her to avoid any tame stuff with other girls. If Belle is into a party it normally livens up.

And it all depends 😀

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't mind if Belle and Sofie did a full naked massage again like they did last year. I'm quite happy with Belle and Nate at the moment.

Then hope they do it in b2,myself and others will like to keep the new b5 clean of Barca shows,that includes the endless massages.But if they do it in b2 then ok.i like Belle and Nate like they are now..like a regular couple in vacations.

• Like 2