B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

Just now, Sexytreach said:

A vacation apartment in Russia...I don't think so plus Russia are ahead by 2hrs at the very least...This apartment is most likely in Barcelona

"A vacations apartment in Russia"..good point😅.But doesn't feel Spanish look to me.Or maybe is old house in Spain.Looks more Italian.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Só this will replace the closed couples in vacations?Seems it isn't in Spain at all.But it's under the list of couples in vacations.That means We gona have couples again without being Barca shows and with couples staying two,three months and replace by new ones.If so..good decision.Back to roots.

it should be much better if it's not located in Barcelona. i agree with the "back to roots" comment.

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

A vacation apartment in Russia...I don't think so plus Russia are ahead by 2hrs at the very least...This apartment is most likely in Barcelona

i hope for you all's sake it's not, but knowing the way RLC operates and they way they like all the Barca apartments intermingling for their stupid shows, it probably is.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it should be much better if it's not located in Barcelona. i agree with the "back to roots" comment.

i hope for you all's sake it's not, but knowing the way RLC operates and they way they like all the Barca apartments intermingling for their stupid shows, it probably is.

Exactly.The best possible thing for this new couple in vacations would be the place be far far from Barcelona,even in another Spain city would be enought,Italy even better.That would mean would be free of constant visits of Barca show girls and their crap shows.Right now th new place feels normal,Just on couple in vacations..we just to know were th house is to take any doubts.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Exactly.The best possible thing for this new couple in vacations would be th place be far far from Barcelona,even in another Spain city would be enought,Italy even better.That would mean would be free of constant visits of Barca show girls and their crap shows.Right now th new place feels normal,Just on couple in vacations..we just to know were th house is to take any doubts.

does the times match up between this apartment and the Barcelona apartments?  if so, then it's probably in Barcelona.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

does the times match up between this apartment and the Barcelona apartments?  if so, then it's probably in Barcelona.

Trying to see the food they brought from shop..that would take any doubts.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When has RLC ever done anything for our sake??..

• Like 1