B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

Would be so

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

When has RLC ever done anything for our sake??..

Well they one time puted a cam in b2 balcony(very demand by viewers)but in classic rlc style..it only catches part of balcony..so useless😂.

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

nice apartment no doubt with that but personally I am not interested by belle I am not a fan of her, just hope there will have another couple join them very soon and not in two months

Same were,not fan of her looks,but it's a couples in vacations place,that means two,three months and replace by new ones.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Would be so

Well they one time puted a cam in b2 balcony(very demand by viewers)but in classic rlc style..it only catches part of balcony..so useless😂.

yes, it was a slap in the face to the viewers if you ask me

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Same were,not fan of her looks,but it's a couples in vacations place,that means two,three months and replace by new ones.

yes we know already everything with her, don't kow how many time she were on rlc maybe her 4 visits already, 

I am more excited to see the next couples with the good cameras positions we have now in this new B3, would love to see stella come back later 😉

Already seing it..a bunch of Barca girls in lingerie,with crap massages in livingroom,beds..the dude kissing the girls endless and "trying" to take their phanties But never succeeding,then going to balcony to arrange next scene..hope to be wrong.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Already seing it..a bunch of Barca girls in lingerie,with crap massages in livingroom,beds..the dude kissing the girls endless and "trying" to take their phanties But never succeeding,then going to balcony to arrange next scene..hope to be wrong.

if it is indeed in Barcelona, then you are not wrong.  it will be the same crap but in a nicer looking apartment from the sound of it.

• Upvote 1