B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

yes we know already everything with her, don't kow how many time she were on rlc maybe her 4 visits already, 

I am more excited to see the next couples with the good cameras positions we have now in this new B3, would love to see stella come back later 😉

Cams in bedroom are a big improvement(specialy the best bedroom),Still to see if cams don't enter night vision all the time like it happened in prior couples house.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they brought Belle back for the umpteenth time, that should make everybody jump with joy

Only that dude who posted incessantly about her. Hopefully he’s Nate to spare us from that.

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

if it is indeed in Barcelona, then you are not wrong.  it will be the same crap but in a nicer sounding apartment.

Lets wait and see,maybe(don't seems an thing they would do)they tought the prior couples in vacations lost his initial porpuse and decide to open this one to be what is supposed to be..just a regular couples place.

Just now, ze81 said:

Cams in bedroom are a big improvement(specialy the best bedroom),Still to see if cams don't enter night vision all the time like it happened in prior couples house.

the bad video quality in the big bedroom of the old B3 was a reason for why I have loss interested for B3 but now with this new apartment it's different, I am just waiting a good casting now for renew later, for now I am off with rlc soon

Just now, ze81 said:

Lets wait and see,maybe(don't seems an thing they would do)they tought the prior couples in vacations lost his initial porpuse and decide to open this one to be what is supposed to be..just a regular couples place.

hopefully for you, you are right!

• Upvote 1

Just now, firewall said:

the bad video quality in the big bedroom of the old B3 was a reason for why I have loss interested for B3 but now with this new apartment it's different, I am just waiting a good casting now for renew later, for now I am off with rlc soon

take a vacation from RLC..........it will do you good...trust me 🙂

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

take a vacation from RLC..........it will do you good...trust me 🙂

it's in my program for this summer don't worry 😉, I will see in september what new couples there will have in the new B3 I am not interested by belle