B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's in my program for this summer don't worry 😉, I will see in september what new couples there will have in the new B3 I am not interested by belle

there was quite a list of girls that i wasn't interested in either and she was one of them, but BB and it sounds like Bud, will be happy!  i hope you do take a break and you might find that you can take a break for longer and save some money for other real life things.....things you enjoy outside of RLC.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

The shower in the main bedroom is a problem as it is impossible to see anything fully.

yes this is the only camera where there is a little problem for see good but it's not a big problem because the cameras in bedroom are very good

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And with Avi before Blair, Avi gave us some nice views on her bed.

Belle has 292 days in Barcelona so she has passed many of the girls 😉 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Man..wish woman's didn't do this thing,intervention to the lips,maybe in some alternative universe the duck lips are attractive😕.

what always killed me about the botox lips is that they actually believe it makes themselves more beautiful and i've never seen one girl that it helped make them look better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Dino, that's the way it read to me.  The only thing that i think could have made them kick them out is if those drunk bastards left the apartment and fucked something up.  What happened from what I read is no different than any of the other teasing shows they've put on.

B3 have already been replaced with another Couples on vacation apartment, only Amalia and Damira is staying with RLC as you can see, the boys are not coming back.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

welcome back Belle. you are still sexy as ever .😀❤️

is that you BB???  did you change your name to bud2966???  also, can you please post all of your admiration for Belle in the Belle and Nick thread that is under the Amalia and Chris, Damira & Damon thread in the Archived Apartments portion of this forum??  i'm sorry but this thread is for B4 and i'm tired of seeing the dot light up telling me that there is a new post and when i come to look at the new post, it's you talking about a girl that is not even in B4 LOL