B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Obviously he hasn't checked in yet. It was always his dream to watch her get fucked...I think 🙄

It shows he hasn't been on for a day.  The Highlighted name will give him a Notification when he Logs In.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Something is sticking in the back of my mind that I read in an old post or somewhere that Belle was a big girl/girl party girl and loved eating pussy.  Can someone confirm that? 

The epic event you're probably on about was when Belle and Rosie pretty much licked my Monica into submission when the girls returned to B2 after a drunken night out...The event affected Monica so much that a coupla nights later they were sniffing around Monica at a big party in B4, especially Rosie, and Monica took refuge behind Jasmin, a girl she wasn't particularly good friends with, and ended up sleeping in her bed...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The epic event you're probably on about was when Belle and Rosie pretty much licked my Monica into submission when the girls returned to B2 after a drunken night out...The event affected Monica so much that a coupla nights later they were sniffing around Monica at a big party in B4, especially Rosie, and Monica took refuge behind Jasmin, a girl she wasn't particularly good friends with, and ended up sleeping in her bed...

So she is into girls then or was it a one time thing because she was drunk?

Just now, dontgetnone said:

So she is into girls then or was it a one time thing because she was drunk?

She's been involved in 1 or 2 other events, but not like the B4 shows we get now. The famous B2 orgy night several years ago springs to mind...probably the night the RLC barriers came down, but I don't think she's really into girls, she just joins in where the fun is...